Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R #21436
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
As long as it is planned after i can put my summer wheels on, im in. :thumbsup:

Also, no idea why but there is supposed to be a picture of an orange Mclaren in my previous post about my sighting but ill fix it later...

Anyway, on a serious note when good old rochester winter finally dies off and the cars come out meeting up there would be fun. Its always Wed nights. There is almost always beer/music...
We will just have to pick a date.
I'd be down for that! Once spring is here and we can put the nice shoes back on/get everyone cleaned up, I think it's a great idea
Sponsored

OP
OP
fg2kid

fg2kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 1991 Civic DX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That pic made me realize we're talking about a different Log Cabin - I was referring to the one in Corfu.

Either way we could get some people together for sure. Dare I say we could invite the FB crowd.

blackhawk867

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R #21436
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That pic made me realize we're talking about a different Log Cabin - I was referring to the one in Corfu.

Either way we could get some people together for sure. Dare I say we could invite the FB crowd.
Ew, facebook. I deleted mine years ago, is there something bad about the FB crowd though?

Neddih

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I second that question haha
I third that question lmao! I have mine still just to find people or for people to find me from high school, college etc. But it is pure cancer anytime you scroll through a facebook feed so I never actually log in. I'd love to get something going in Rochachaaaaaa

DatBoiRic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX sedan 6SPD
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yo i'm in, im from Rochester about to lower my civic and throw new wheels on it. My boy has a black Type R. I work at Titan Motorworks in Henrietta, maybe we can organize a civic meet here?

Neddih

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Yo i'm in, im from Rochester about to lower my civic and throw new wheels on it. My boy has a black Type R. I work at Titan Motorworks in Henrietta, maybe we can organize a civic meet here?

Sounds like another good possibility to me

blackhawk867

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R #21436
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oh hey Ric, sounds good to me, I love what you guys do at Titan

DatBoiRic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX sedan 6SPD
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oh hey Ric, sounds good to me, I love what you guys do at Titan
Hey man! I think i know who you are , last name starts with an S?
Anyone who drives a civic is part of the family here haha. It would be cool to organize an event here...... maybe July ?

blackhawk867

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R #21436
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey man! I think i know who you are , last name starts with an S?
Anyone who drives a civic is part of the family here haha. It would be cool to organize an event here...... maybe July ?
Yup that's me. July would be fine for me if we want to make something happen

Neddih

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
July works for me as well

DatBoiRic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX sedan 6SPD
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Word let me see what i can put together!
btw guys/gals April 4th we are doing a drive down to the Glenn for opening weekend.Check the FB page for details, i think we are meeting at titan around 8-9am that saturday and heading out by 11. i would love to see all of you here!

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
btw guys/gals April 4th we are doing a drive down to the Glenn for opening weekend.Check the FB page for details, i think we are meeting at titan around 8-9am that saturday and heading out by 11. i would love to see all of you here!
Let's do it! July sounds good to me.

However, I do not use fb so updates in another fashion would be great!

Tentative on the opening day of the Glenn, sounds like a good time but about to start real estate as a side gig so I think my weekends are going to be pretty shot and need to hustle out the gate to get that ROI.

Neddih

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag

I doubt I will be able to make the opening, but in case you or anyone else is interested in other track events or HPD my father and uncle are high on the totem pole of the Audi NEQ club and both are track instructors
so let me know I can share the information and get people hooked up. Great group of people to run with and they do events at multiple tracks including Watkins.

I know they will be there opening weekend also.

DatBoiRic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX sedan 6SPD
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I doubt I will be able to make the opening, but in case you or anyone else is interested in other track events or HPD my father and uncle are high on the totem pole of the Audi NEQ club and both are track instructors
so let me know I can share the information and get people hooked up. Great group of people to run with and they do events at multiple tracks including Watkins.

I know they will be there opening weekend also.
Hey bud,

My dad owns a Golf R and my family is a big Audi fam. I would love to get more information on how i can set something up for me, my father and my uncle!
Sponsored