Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Type R
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Black 2020 Type R in Webster ... I'll be watching this thread for sure!!
Sponsored

L-Dragon

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R #32686
Country flag
Black 2020 Type R in Webster ... I'll be watching this thread for sure!!
Sweet. Nice on getting a 2020, hope to see it around.
I might head to Webster today for a little drive down near the bay, but not completely sure yet.

L-Dragon

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You guys ever meet up?
Not that I know of.
I went to a meet in Webster by complete accident once. I was just driving around and I stopped at a parking lot to find my way back home and I found a couple guys. No other Hondas though.

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
There is always the auto meetup every wed at the log cabin resturaunt in the macedon area. At least during the summer it never dissapoints.
This still a thing? Been trying to find meets that aren't the Charlotte beach sh*tshow or webster, LOL

L-Dragon

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
This still a thing? Been trying to find meets that aren't the Charlotte beach sh*tshow or webster, LOL
I think log cabin is shutdown cause they had it once 1-2 months back and the turnout was so massive that it got a bit out of control with a lot of complaints from locals and law enforcement showing up so the owner shut it down until further notice. (At least that's what I've gathered from people talking about it.

There's a meet in Batavia that I've been recently going to and people there have been pretty chill.
Every Saturday at around 7:30pm at the Five Guys (Towne Center) in Batavia.

disgraced.fk8

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think log cabin is shutdown cause they had it once 1-2 months back and the turnout was so massive that it got a bit out of control with a lot of complaints from locals and law enforcement showing up so the owner shut it down until further notice. (At least that's what I've gathered from people talking about it.

There's a meet in Batavia that I've been recently going to and people there have been pretty chill.
Every Saturday at around 7:30pm at the Five Guys (Towne Center) in Batavia.
Ah alright, thanks for the insight man! That's a shame they had to shut it down. Makes sense though, it's pretty hard to follow social distancing when you get caught up looking at/talking about cars lol.

I'll probably make it out to the one in Batavia this weekend, sounds like a good time!

L-Dragon

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Ah alright, thanks for the insight man! That's a shame they had to shut it down. Makes sense though, it's pretty hard to follow social distancing when you get caught up looking at/talking about cars lol.

I'll probably make it out to the one in Batavia this weekend, sounds like a good time!
Yea, I heard people saying there were over 1,000 people the one time they did it. Overflowed their parking lot onto the grass and everything.

I don't know if I'll make it out to the one in Batavia this weekend. Big maybe. If I'm available and you want to go we can meet up and cruise together.

disgraced.fk8

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Lemme know if you guys go
Pm me your number! I'm gonna hit up @L-Dragon as well if I go. I'm like 99% sure my gf and I will go this weekend, we are sick of the Charlotte meet and the Webster one is a bunch of 12 year olds 2 stepping. Gf has the white coupe with pink and grey shapes all over it and a Type R style wing, it's super unique you may have already seen it haha.

L-Dragon

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Pm me your number! I'm gonna hit up @L-Dragon as well if I go. I'm like 99% sure my gf and I will go this weekend, we are sick of the Charlotte meet and the Webster one is a bunch of 12 year olds 2 stepping. Gf has the white coupe with pink and grey shapes all over it and a Type R style wing, it's super unique you may have already seen it haha.
Never been to the Charlotte meet, but only have heard bad things.
There are a few in Webster. One of them I hear is kinda bad, sounds like the one you're talking about. One I went to was pretty chill and just had people chatting.

I haven't seen any modified Hondas in my area that much. I saw a blue Type R at Wegmans though. Came back from shopping and it was right next to mine.

disgraced.fk8

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You guys going tomorrow?
Yes! Dude I've tried to reply to your text like 100 times on different days and it won't send! I gotta double check your number in the PM or something, it doesn't make sense...

disgraced.fk8

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think I'm gonna hit both the ridge hots and batavia meets to be honest depending on what I get done in the morning
Sponsored