First Name
Niko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring 1.5T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
hey guys. I'm fairly new to this forum and was looking around for a thread where everyone dropped their Instagram name so we can see the progress on each others' vehicles, but i did not see one. so I figured I'll start one here. drop your civic's insta name and a pic of your civic, and make sure to follow everyone on the thread to give advice on what you think they should do with their vehicles or simply just to chat!

I'll get this started. mine is @turbocivicx I'd like to hear more suggestions on what to do whith my exterior since I've got all the performance mods I want

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Owner Instagrams 1C620BF2-CD25-47CF-8C66-9F403CC35891

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Owner Instagrams 675E7C6F-42C1-46B8-BBAE-421CC91612EE

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Mine's @silver.rascal

SDAlexander8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Si FC3, 17’ Accord 2dr V6 6MT, 22’ RL RTL-E
Country flag
I feel like I'm about 5 years too old to have picked up on the instagram craze. I just have no desire to advertise myself at 28 years old. But I feel like people in their teens and early 20s are all about that instagram sticker on the side window of their 350z with every carbon fiber stick-on piece they can find.

NonyaBisness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
I feel like I'm about 5 years too old to have picked up on the instagram craze. I just have no desire to advertise myself at 28 years old. But I feel like people in their teens and early 20s are all about that instagram sticker on the side window of their 350z with every carbon fiber stick-on piece they can find.
add the better part of another decade to this and repeat same sentiment, only reason I setup an instagram account was because I won $10,000 from Publishers Clearing House and Instagram is where they post the pictures they take and a bunch of trolls where calling it fake. I honestly don't get why we need 20 different social media platforms, I can share pictures, post comments and do anything I care to do on Facebook all behind a properly setup privacy settings that prevents psycho people from stalking my pictures then making comments about how I look because I don't vote liberal and attacking my looks is the only thing those people can do after I destroy their SJW logic. Now :topic:

AmaiX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag

There's a lot of cars not here on the forum, and strictly just FB or IG so ill share some that I follow :D

Last edited:
OP
OP
niko78

niko78

First Name
Niko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring 1.5T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

There's a lot of cars not here on the forum, and strictly just FB or IG so ill share some that I follow :D

thanks for all those suggestions. was already following some but love to see what others do to their vehicle

baldheadracing

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
For one thing, people who post about their cars seem to be a lot less judgemental on Instagram.

@baldheadracing1