Aust1n113

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 honda civic sport
Country flag
I wanna replace the stock head lights that came with my 2020 civic sport. My question is it worth it?
Sponsored

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Throw in some led bulbs, if you get quality bulbs it’s definitely worth it. I have morimoto 2 strokes in mine, and have no complaints.

Bhartz412

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX
Country flag
I wanna replace the stock head lights that came with my 2020 civic sport. My question is it worth it?
Absolutely worth it

1. The stock bulbs are yellow and the daytime running lights are blue-ish which I think looks dumb together. Mine match now and it looks great.

2. They're brighter and help you see better

3. They last longer

EspadaTiburon

First Name
Harlan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I went from the stocks to HIDs. On the stocks, I could barely even tell when my lights were on when in the city bc it was already pretty well lit. HIDs throw pretty far so I can tell when they're on or when one might go out. The stocks are so crap. Easily the worst thing about the car imo.

OP
OP
Aust1n113

Aust1n113

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 honda civic sport
Country flag
I went from the stocks to HIDs. On the stocks, I could barely even tell when my lights were on when in the city bc it was already pretty well lit. HIDs throw pretty far so I can tell when they're on or when one might go out. The stocks are so crap. Easily the worst thing about the car imo.
Then ill deff look into it man.
Sponsored