EeyaaN

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 2018
Country flag
Heard the Sportlines won't be available for US so I decided to convert mine to the Sportline. So far I have everything except the spoiler. I saw someone selling it on Ebay for 400+ plus shipping. Since I live in Hawaii, the whole thing cost me around $775.
Was wondering is the Sportline spoiler the exact same spoiler as the one on the sedan SI? They look exactly the same.
Sponsored

18CivicHBS

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic HB Sport 1.5T CVT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
What did you buy for the conversion so far? I’m intrigued by the spoiler and am super tempted to order the OEM paint matched spoiler form Honda UK.. works out with shipping to be about ~$480cdn for me. Would be interested to see how the mounting works out on the hatch itself.

OP
OP

EeyaaN

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 2018
Country flag
I have the diffuser, vents, and the roof winglets. The only thing im missing is the actual spoiler
What did you buy for the conversion so far? I’m intrigued by the spoiler and am super tempted to order the OEM paint matched spoiler form Honda UK.. works out with shipping to be about ~$480cdn for me. Would be interested to see how the mounting works out on the hatch itself.
Habe
Sponsored