Civic Hatchback Side Window Visors / Rain Deflectors

ronny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Coupe
Country flag
Whatever happened to the ones for the coupes?
Sponsored

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
Hi, i'm looking at getting a set of these for the 2019 FK8. I prefer the MG Style version but it looks like those DON'T have clips included. So they just attach with the 3M adhesive? Anyone have issues with them coming loose? Thanks.

https://www.procivic.com/index.php?...n_page=product_car_part_info&products_id=2201
[All] (4 Piece Set) (Injection Mold Version) (With Clips) PRO Design Side Window Visors / Deflectors
More Info: This OEM Injection Mold version uses clips and adhesive to attach. It also uses thicker, more opaque plastic. Includes clip hardware. Features black trim (not chrome), but customers with chrome factory trim can use vinyl wrap for a matching look.

[All] (MG Style) (4 Piece Set) (Injection Mold Version) PRO Design Side Window Visors / Deflectors
More Info: This OEM Injection Mold version uses thicker, more opaque plastic. Features slightly darker acrylic and black trim (not chrome), but customers with chrome factory trim can use vinyl wrap for a matching look.
In my opinion, the clips are really not needed. All the ones we've every installed here using just adhesive stick REALLY well.

Blaze_CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I have the MG style on my hatchback. They are staying in fine. I misaligned one while installing and had to pull it off with some force for a couple mines for it to peel slowly off. That piece is as stuck as the other 3. I tug on them a bit when I wash my car to see if they coming loose and it’s on there good.
In my opinion, the clips are really not needed. All the ones we've every installed here using just adhesive stick REALLY well.
Thanks for the replies. Ordered and can't wait to get them on mycar!

SpenAfon

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm looking to buy these, but i don't know which ones I specifically need. I see on the website that there's an option for chrome delete, which I dont need, and theres options with clips and without clips. Which would I need? Will it still hold the same without the clips? Also I see on the website that the one with clips is cheaper than the one with just the adhesive. Idk if it's just me being dumb and missing something, or that's just the way that they are.

Last edited:
OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
I'm looking to buy these, but i don't know which ones I specifically need. I see on the website that there's an option for chrome delete, which I dont need, and theres options with clips and without clips. Which would I need? Will it still hold the same without the clips? Also I see on the website that the one with clips is cheaper than the one with just the adhesive. Idk if it's just me being dumb and missing something, or that's just the way that they are.
Since you have a Sport Hatchback, you don't need the chrome delete vinyl wrap, like you said.

The clips are really just a preference in my opinion. They are more similar to the OEM window visors in that way. The visors which just attach using adhesive stick fine (we've never had any issues) and look a bit sportier too.

I hope this helps!

TiffanyN

First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Does anyone know any with metal clips?

Sofa King

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-L hatch
Country flag
Just checked, 4/29/2021...kit with blackout kit not in stock, no date for when it might be in. I had a chrome delete set I got on eBay, didn't stay on well. Wiped down everything with rubbing alcohol as directed. I like how it looked, hope this set will work better.