TeeXclusive

First Name
Tee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Hello, I’m thinking about buying these. The forum promo code is will help me decide a conclusion if it’s still available. Thank you.
Sponsored

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
Hi,

The forum discount will save you $5 off the price for the visors...just use the code "civicx_sd_visors" at checkout. Let me know if you need anything else!

AmaiX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
Any chance of alternate shipping method to Hawaii? Interested in getting these and swapping out my “jdm styled” ones. @procivic

Last edited:
OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Any chance of alternate shipping method to Hawaii? Interested in getting these and swapping out my “jdm styled” ones. @procivic
You can request regular USPS shipping on checkout. We'll switch you over to that method and refund your card, which is normally the cheapest. Alternatively, PM me your address and I can just give you a quote beforehand.

snp

First Name
stelios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic 5d hatchback 1.5 CVT
Country flag
Car was still wet but here are my visors installed :)
GwFOVq9.jpg

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Hatchback Side Window Visors / Rain Deflectors {filename}
May I ask where did you buy them from? any link perhaps? Does any one know whether I can find only the clip-on? You see I bought the visors but without the clip on (i thought it came with the package though it did not..) So I am searching for the clip on only..The holes in the plastic visors 'll make them my self..hopefully..

snp

First Name
stelios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic 5d hatchback 1.5 CVT
Country flag
Unfortunately we have no way to just buy one visor either. We can only purchase entire sets. So, that explains Oscar's response. Occasionally we do have some spare parts from previous damage claims, partially defective orders, etc. but at the moment we don't have any single spare visors :(

Normally for installation issues like this we won't send out replacements for free without first inspecting the parts. I'll make an exception in this case and get you a brand new set sent out at no charge. If possible, please use the box to ship the other visors back to us, including the broken one. Thank you.
Hi there!

I am searching visors for my hatchback civic 2017 made in Swindon. Do you ship in Greece? I am searching visors with clips as we ll as adhesive tape.

Many thanks in advance

2018Gemini

First Name
Jameson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just released, these new side window visors / rain deflectors are an inexpensive accessory that will make your hatchback look and actually feel cooler. These were designed specifically for the 2017+ Civic hatch and will not fit sedan models. They also have blacked out trim whereas the sedan ones feature "chrome look" trim.

Main Benefits:
  • Sporty look.
  • Deflect rains.
  • Allow you to keep your windows cracked, which lets in fresh air to help prevent window fogging and keeps your interior cooler too.
  • Reduced wind noise.
  • Made from durable, tinted cast acrylic.
  • Easy install (with provided clips and adhesive).

For more info and to purchase: https://www.procivic.com/p/ym/2017/civic/pro-design-side-window-visors-deflectors.html

44820_2201___full-20car-jpg.jpg

44820_2201___front-jpg.jpg

44820_2201___rear-jpg.jpg

Install video is from the sedan model, but it's the same procedure:

What is the model difference between the red car visor and the blue car visor? I like the blue car visor as it looks like a solid piece almost.

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
What is the model difference between the red car visor and the blue car visor? I like the blue car visor as it looks like a solid piece almost.
The blue car is our 2017 EXT Sedan, and the red one is a 2017 Hatchback.

2018Gemini

First Name
Jameson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The blue car is our 2017 EXT Sedan, and the red one is a 2017 Hatchback.
My bad, I meant what is the visor name on the blue car as it looked like a different model from the red car. I figured it out. Got it installed, its looking great and has great functionality! I drive everywhere with my windows cracked now and wind noise it significantly decreased! It looks sharp too! Check out my video!

HatchZilla

First Name
Sbai Yassine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda civic hatchback sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just released, these new side window visors / rain deflectors are an inexpensive accessory that will make your hatchback look and actually feel cooler. These were designed specifically for the 2017+ Civic hatch and will not fit sedan models. They also have blacked out trim whereas the sedan ones feature "chrome look" trim.

Main Benefits:
  • Sporty look.
  • Deflect rains.
  • Allow you to keep your windows cracked, which lets in fresh air to help prevent window fogging and keeps your interior cooler too.
  • Reduced wind noise.
  • Made from durable, tinted cast acrylic.
  • Easy install (with provided clips and adhesive).

For more info and to purchase: https://www.procivic.com/p/ym/2017/civic/pro-design-side-window-visors-deflectors.html

44820_2201___full-20car-jpg.jpg

44820_2201___front-jpg.jpg

44820_2201___rear-jpg.jpg

Install video is from the sedan model, but it's the same procedure:

Just ordered mine, can't wait for it !!

PEPSIFLAME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have the OE ones and absolutely love them. I just wish they were all black. Now, I still have to do a chrome delete. Was thinking the OE ones wold be black and cover up the chrome. I put aftermarkets on my last car too. Don't think I can ever go back to a car without them.

Blaze_CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Hi, i'm looking at getting a set of these for the 2019 FK8. I prefer the MG Style version but it looks like those DON'T have clips included. So they just attach with the 3M adhesive? Anyone have issues with them coming loose? Thanks.

https://www.procivic.com/index.php?...n_page=product_car_part_info&products_id=2201
[All] (4 Piece Set) (Injection Mold Version) (With Clips) PRO Design Side Window Visors / Deflectors
More Info: This OEM Injection Mold version uses clips and adhesive to attach. It also uses thicker, more opaque plastic. Includes clip hardware. Features black trim (not chrome), but customers with chrome factory trim can use vinyl wrap for a matching look.

[All] (MG Style) (4 Piece Set) (Injection Mold Version) PRO Design Side Window Visors / Deflectors
More Info: This OEM Injection Mold version uses thicker, more opaque plastic. Features slightly darker acrylic and black trim (not chrome), but customers with chrome factory trim can use vinyl wrap for a matching look.

Choc0latethunder

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi, i'm looking at getting a set of these for the 2019 FK8. I prefer the MG Style version but it looks like those DON'T have clips included. So they just attach with the 3M adhesive? Anyone have issues with them coming loose? Thanks.

https://www.procivic.com/index.php?...n_page=product_car_part_info&products_id=2201
[All] (4 Piece Set) (Injection Mold Version) (With Clips) PRO Design Side Window Visors / Deflectors
More Info: This OEM Injection Mold version uses clips and adhesive to attach. It also uses thicker, more opaque plastic. Includes clip hardware. Features black trim (not chrome), but customers with chrome factory trim can use vinyl wrap for a matching look.

[All] (MG Style) (4 Piece Set) (Injection Mold Version) PRO Design Side Window Visors / Deflectors
More Info: This OEM Injection Mold version uses thicker, more opaque plastic. Features slightly darker acrylic and black trim (not chrome), but customers with chrome factory trim can use vinyl wrap for a matching look.

I have the MG style on my hatchback. They are staying in fine. I misaligned one while installing and had to pull it off with some force for a couple mines for it to peel slowly off. That piece is as stuck as the other 3. I tug on them a bit when I wash my car to see if they coming loose and it’s on there good.
Sponsored