Civic Hatchback Side Window Visors / Rain Deflectors

feedthefeesh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic lx coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
About to purchase a set of MG style window visors with vinyl and some floor mats, would love a discount code, thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
I'm unable to PM you (check your account settings). Keep in mind though if you're purchasing those two items you should be able to use the "save10" code from our Summer Sale. That is actually slightly more than the discount for the window visors alone.

Swmmo

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 civic hatchback sonic pearl gray
Country flag
Waaay late to the party, but curious… these look pretty low profile. Would you say they are? Just don’t want some that stick way out to the side. Thanks for any heads up

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
Anyone know when these will be available again?
We still have some of the "MG Style" ones in stock, which are sportier looking. Otherwise, our next shipment will be here early Feb. hopefully.

Verde

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2018
We still have some of the "MG Style" ones in stock, which are sportier looking. Otherwise, our next shipment will be here early Feb. hopefully.
Hey, any updates regarding when will you get a new stock on this?

Thanks!

JNimetz

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White Orchid Pearl Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
The boat landed, but we're waiting on customs and such. Hopefully just a few more weeks. Everything is slowed down from the normal speed.
Hey there! I am looking to purchase some visors. Is that forum code still floating around? Thanks!!

Dario1101

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I bought these back in 2019 and didn't see any instructions on how to put them on... So I chucked them in the corner of my garage LOL. Three years and a whole new Honda Civic later, I found them again, and now that I'm getting into car stuff and car culture and car meets, I decided to put them on my Civic Hatchback Sport. They look freaking great! Thanks, Procivic!
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Hatchback Side Window Visors / Rain Deflectors 20220403_194545

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Hatchback Side Window Visors / Rain Deflectors 20220403_194554