Yam2x

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 honda civic hatchback sport
Country flag
We received our shipment of hatchback visors and hopefully should have some of these visors checked in later today and marked back in stock.
any coupon codes available? Thanks in advance. =)
Sponsored

street937

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
I don’t understand the difference between the normal and MG. Any help would be appreciated.

Toto

First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
Yes, will send out some codes right now.

Regarding the MG style...it is sportier looking, with slightly darker/thicker material, and doesn't have any chrome on it either.
Hi there,

Could I also get a code?
Thank you.

Are you aware of any duties to ship to Toronto, Canada?

Last edited:

19typer

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
can I get a code too?

MarcusgibbS

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8 2000 EM1
Country flag
Do you have any idea when you will have more MG style for Fk8?
Maybe even a coupon code to purchase a set that fell of a truck?

gimpy9195

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic ST
Country flag
Fits: Honda Civic - 2017 to 2021 - 4 Door Hatchback [All Trim Levels]
Notes: (MG Style) (Blacked Out) (With Chrome Delete Vinyl Wrap) (4 Piece Set) (Injection Mold Version)
More Info: This OEM Injection Mold version uses thicker, more opaque plastic. Features slightly darker acrylic and black trim (not chrome). Includes custom cut glossy black vinyl wrap that covers the remaining factory chrome on LX, EX, and EXL models so you get a complete "Blacked Out" look.
List Price:
$110.00
Our Price:
$74.95

@procivic interested in these for my sport touring. The black vinyl (chrome delete) that came stock on the car is peeling back.

Question: By purchasing this kit does that allow me to replace the vinyl on my doors.. should I care,,, will the visors cover most of the chrome that's now exposed?

Thank you so much!

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
Fits: Honda Civic - 2017 to 2021 - 4 Door Hatchback [All Trim Levels]
Notes: (MG Style) (Blacked Out) (With Chrome Delete Vinyl Wrap) (4 Piece Set) (Injection Mold Version)
More Info: This OEM Injection Mold version uses thicker, more opaque plastic. Features slightly darker acrylic and black trim (not chrome). Includes custom cut glossy black vinyl wrap that covers the remaining factory chrome on LX, EX, and EXL models so you get a complete "Blacked Out" look.
List Price:
$110.00
Our Price:
$74.95

@procivic interested in these for my sport touring. The black vinyl (chrome delete) that came stock on the car is peeling back.

Question: By purchasing this kit does that allow me to replace the vinyl on my doors.. should I care,,, will the visors cover most of the chrome that's now exposed?

Thank you so much!
The visors will cover most of the chrome, but you would definitely notice the chrome in the front and rear sections. You can take a look at the installed pics we have for both options to see the difference.