Civic Hatchback Side Window Visors / Rain Deflectors

aegeanbluecivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic SGP Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Good Morning Sir. Happy Holidays to you guys. By any chance are you guys still offering any promotional discount codes for this product or they have been discontinued? The dealership visors are.. incredibly overpriced and can't justify paying 200+ for visors.

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
Good Morning Sir. Happy Holidays to you guys. By any chance are you guys still offering any promotional discount codes for this product or they have been discontinued? The dealership visors are.. incredibly overpriced and can't justify paying 200+ for visors.
Happy Holidays to you too! Yes, we're still doing a forum discount on these. I'll PM you right now.

zero357

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Hi there,

May I please get the discount code on these? About to order some Eibach springs from you as well and would love to add this to the purchase.

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
Hi there,

May I please get the discount code on these? About to order some Eibach springs from you as well and would love to add this to the purchase.
Sure, will PM you now.

aegeanbluecivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic SGP Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Visors came quick! The installation is difficult to install the clips, or rather the pins that go into the clips wouldn't go in. I'll have to fill it in with something but overall I'm happy with the design. It looks really great! Didn't wash car, not sure if its a good idea after installing visors if have to let the tape sit for awhile.

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Hatchback Side Window Visors / Rain Deflectors 20181215_094527

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Hatchback Side Window Visors / Rain Deflectors 20181215_094521

joshedyou

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
Could I get the code as well?