Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
Just released, these new side window visors / rain deflectors are an inexpensive accessory that will make your hatchback look and actually feel cooler. These were designed specifically for the 2017+ Civic hatch and will not fit sedan models. They also have blacked out trim whereas the sedan ones feature "chrome look" trim.

Main Benefits:
  • Sporty look.
  • Deflect rains.
  • Allow you to keep your windows cracked, which lets in fresh air to help prevent window fogging and keeps your interior cooler too.
  • Reduced wind noise.
  • Made from durable, tinted cast acrylic.
  • Easy install (with provided clips and adhesive).

For more info and to purchase: https://www.procivic.com/p/ym/2017/civic/pro-design-side-window-visors-deflectors.html

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Hatchback Side Window Visors / Rain Deflectors 44820_2201___Full%20Car

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Hatchback Side Window Visors / Rain Deflectors 44820_2201___Front

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Hatchback Side Window Visors / Rain Deflectors 44820_2201___Rear

Install video is from the sedan model, but it's the same procedure:

noobpro

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
Do you guys still offer discount codes for forum members? If so, can I please get one?

Xando

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If anyones on the fence with these go ahead and order them. I love mine my only con is the logo that comes on them. Easy fix though, just pried them off with a pocket knife and used goo gone to get the residue off. Looks amazing on my black sport really flows with the car.

airickmatthews

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hatch sport
Country flag
If anyones on the fence with these go ahead and order them. I love mine my only con is the logo that comes on them. Easy fix though, just pried them off with a pocket knife and used goo gone to get the residue off. Looks amazing on my black sport really flows with the car.
Sold me on them... thanks.
Sponsored