Civic Hatchback shutting off while driving

Josek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback Sonic Grey MT 2017
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
NEED HELP! My HCH shuts off while I decelerate to make a turn. My dash board shuts off completely. Center consul is still on. Steering wheel locks up. Honda can’t find out what’s wrong because they can’t duplicate the problem. I’m really scared to drive this car now.
Sponsored

ts13

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
holy crap! that is scary. i have never experienced anything like that. in my 2019 hb.

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
This is definitely an electrical issue. Does your car have a dead battery or low battery after driving it around?

joe3456789

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
NEED HELP! My HCH shuts off while I decelerate to make a turn. My dash board shuts off completely. Center consul is still on. Steering wheel locks up. Honda can’t find out what’s wrong because they can’t duplicate the problem. I’m really scared to drive this car now.
Trade it in. Get rid of it, that's the safest thing to do.

NeedThatHatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi Mirage De coupe 2003
Country flag
Im no expert or even an amateur, but my guess is to get yourself a scan tool or whatever to constantly monitor the car as you drive it. There are videos of them out there for performance tuning people and it's kind of your only option besides persistently getting the dealership to replicate it themselves...or just trading it in.

This GDI + Turbo car technically makes it a high maintenance car. Lots of people dont know that. You either maintain it right from the start or have it cost you lots sooner than later

J_ayejuju

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatch Ex 2018
Country flag
Like other said check batteries, make sure it's good and also make sure it's properly secured
Sponsored