Civic hatchback rear bumper corner protector recommandations

y4phets4

First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic hatchback ex
Hello I have civic hatchback and I recently ran into concrete wall while reversing and my paint got scratched out. I was wondering if you guys use any bumper corner protections for your car. The area that got scratched is very thin like 0.5 inches(picture included). I looked everywhere and cant find one for my needs. Links for protector would be appreciated.

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic hatchback rear bumper corner protector recommandations zzzz
Sponsored

OP
OP

y4phets4

First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic hatchback ex
And tips for restoring paint would be appreciated. I ordered oem honda touch up paint, but i assume it won't do the job of restoring the paint.
Who sells oem paint of my car? (mine is white orchid pearl).

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback rs
The best place would be to go to a few different panel beaters and get a quote. Unless you know how to fix paint yourself. Do you not get parking sensors in your country??

OP
OP

y4phets4

First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic hatchback ex
The best place would be to go to a few different panel beaters and get a quote. Unless you know how to fix paint yourself. Do you not get parking sensors in your country??
I am in United states, it doesnt have honda sensing, maybe thats why I dont have one
Sponsored