joe3456789

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Can anybody make this for me lol?! I messaged the guy but I think he's located in Indonesia. I don't get why companies don't make something similar to this? Someone help me out. I'm PayPal ready lol

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Hatchback Ex/LX exhaust Screenshot_20200423-151311~2

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Hatchback Ex/LX exhaust Screenshot_20200423-151315~2

FK7 Civic Pilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Yeah, it's frustrating how the American vendors seem to think nobody ever modifies a non-sport, SI or CTR exhaust, while the market is thriving in Asia. I went with the ProDrager center exhaust conversion myself, high quality workmanship. But to your original question, there's something similar sold on Ebay, no idea how good the quality is or how well it fits:

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Hatchback Ex/LX exhaust civic center exhaust pipe

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
American companies probably figure that if you have to get it welded on at a shop, you can just get them to make the whole thing from scratch to begin with. Is the chassis that different from sedan to ex hatchback?

FK7 Civic Pilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
The frustrating part is the American companies can't even be bothered to adapt their sedan cat back exhaust to the non-sport hatchback. Blox came close, if you don't mind a single offset exhaust. The tip on the hatchback sticks out too much in my opinion, though.
A friend adapted a Magnaflow sedan cat back for his hatch, he had to modify some of the back hangers and shorten the tips by about 4", he figured it's from the sedan being about that much longer than the hatchback.
Sponsored