First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, Odyssey EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I found this Paris video that shows a Rallye Red Sport hatch, it's the loaded version.

What I hadn't noticed was that this car has a huge sunroof. How hard is it to import? :D

Video is in Italian, but the car looks great. There is also a glimpse of the CTR.
Sponsored

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
im not sure, but i think that looks too large to be a sunroof, might just be a panoramic window

OP
OP
Browncoat3000

Browncoat3000

Red 5 standing by
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, Odyssey EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
im not sure, but i think that looks too large to be a sunroof, might just be a panoramic window
The definition is s bit murky, sun- moon- panoramic, I don't know what you want to call it, except "awesome and I want one." :D

Akinari

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
According to several web sources, it is indicated that the European versions come with an available tilt-and-slide panoramic sunroof, which the North American versions do not get, only a regular moonroof.

dastanli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry, Tacoma
Country flag
I know this is pretty old post but I just found out the different with the euro vs USA version. Anyone know if you can special order through a honda dealer in the USA?

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
I know this is pretty old post but I just found out the different with the euro vs USA version. Anyone know if you can special order through a honda dealer in the USA?
No

ikbenben

Belgium spec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic 1.5T Sport Plus HB
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
According to several web sources, it is indicated that the European versions come with an available tilt-and-slide panoramic sunroof, which the North American versions do not get, only a regular moonroof.
Yep, I have the panoramic roof on my (Euro) Civic.
Sponsored