civic hatch remote start

canerka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
forester civic
i dont know if i am missing something but i lock the doors and hold the start button lights blink and all. Car starts and runs for 10 mins. manual says repeat to extend the time 10 more mins, when i do, it doesnt seem to extend the time. anyone else has the same problem?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag
i dont know if i am missing something but i lock the doors and hold the start button lights blink and all. Car starts and runs for 10 mins. manual says repeat to extend the time 10 more mins, when i do, it doesnt seem to extend the time. anyone else has the same problem?
Cant help as i have a manual... But i will say this...

The nature of this engine it never warms up without driving lightly.. Or maybe after a long long time it will... With that said i wouldnt idle it for more than 10 minutes.. Its uneeded wear and tear imho.. I would do the 10 minutes max and then go... Turbo cars generally are like this and dont warm up... If anything i wish we had a cool down idle after we shit the car down that lets tge engine run for 4-5 min so the oil drips out of the turbocharger