Civic Hatch on sale in late Summer...

Regi_Derrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Country flag
...according to a source "in the know" over at Vtec.net, Civic Hatch back models hit US dealers in late Summer...exciting!

Reading between the lines of an official communique that was recently sent out to Honda dealers in the US, it appears that the first deliveries of the 2017 Civic 5-door will happen in the July late summer time frame.

UPDATE: We've been informed that the allocation is actually scheduled for late July, which means depending upon the location of the dealership, actual deliveries of the Civic 5-door probably won't happen until some time in August or perhaps even early September.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Earlier than I thought for both by a season. Will be interesting come towards the end of the year...

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not buying it. Honda has already said the hatchback will be released in the late fall as a 2017 model with an available manual transmission and turbo combo. No way they are bringing it out 5 or 6 months early. Especially considering the 2016 Coupes are just really starting to sell.

hoodlum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Astra
Country flag
Jeffx has updated the post to say allocations will occur in July which means shipments won't occur until later in August or September.

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
Jeffx has updated the post to say allocations will occur in July which means shipments won't occur until later in August or September.
I believe that would follow the notion in the other thread I started that shows what I consider a production-ready hatch. I would guess we'll see it officially in 6-8 weeks as production ready and deliveries to dealerships following that by about 6-10 weeks. Maybe.
This is not official.

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
Everything I have seen so far on that topic seem to point at about 12 months from now... but I hope for sooner!
Sponsored