Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
Simple to install and inexpensive, these new PRO Design Open Mesh Fog Light Covers will enhance the "race-ready" look that your FK8 Type R already has from the factory.

But of course they are not just for looks; these open mesh fog light covers add a significant amount of extra airflow into your engine bay, which helps prevent heatsoak and keep your K20C1 running at full power. This is especially useful for prolonged aggressive driving or track use, or if you have an intake that sucks air from the engine bay.

These fog covers are direct factory replacements for the stock closed mesh ones, and they are made from high-quality ABS plastic with a nice gloss black finish.

Full product link: https://www.procivic.com/p/m/civic/pro-design-open-mesh-fog-light-covers.html

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic FK8 Type R Open Mesh Fog Light Covers 1634061351766-

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic FK8 Type R Open Mesh Fog Light Covers 1634061370300-

Advertisement

Tomodoki

First Name
Elijah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatch Sport MT
Country flag
Very nice, I wish they had those mugen covers for the regular hatch, minus the weird mugen plastic price.

B$$

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 HONDA FK8, 2022 TOYOTA COROLLA HB XSE
Country flag
Mine are here. Just waiting on installation instructions.

B$$

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 HONDA FK8, 2022 TOYOTA COROLLA HB XSE
Country flag
Do u have a link?
Not directly, but I found this which really tells one what to do.
Note; my passenger side fit like OEM, but the driver side would not push completely in and bowed out upper left side (facing). A coworker and I modifided the problem clip in that area with a Dremel by ever so slightly opening the hole in the clip to make for an almost flush fit.

Sponsored