Plowman

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Wondering if anyone knew of an aftermarket grill, that looks almost identical to the stock grill, but without the square honda logo specically (and the square in general).

I know there are debadged grills out there, but IMO do a poor job in increasing the appeal of the car (almost like a 300c grill?!). Any guidance would be great since i know there are some hidden websites out there with good aftermarket parts.

If you have any front, side, and back lips suggestions that would be much appreciated to!

Car: 2018 civic hatchback sport

Here is a generic picture done up in paint ( i know its not good but gets the message across) to represent what it would kinda look like.

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Debadged Grill generic picture
Sponsored

ZephyrFlash

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wondering if anyone knew of an aftermarket grill, that looks almost identical to the stock grill, but without the square honda logo specically (and the square in general).

I know there are debadged grills out there, but IMO do a poor job in increasing the appeal of the car (almost like a 300c grill?!). Any guidance would be great since i know there are some hidden websites out there with good aftermarket parts.

If you have any front, side, and back lips suggestions that would be much appreciated to!

Car: 2018 civic hatchback sport

Here is a generic picture done up in paint ( i know its not good but gets the message across) to represent what it would kinda look like.

generic picture.png
The closest I've seen for what you're asking is this one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Carbon-Fib...691031&hash=item2f05b3f226:g:U3MAAOSwCkZZR5ir

Other than that one there is a badgeless Mesh Grille but it looks a lot different then OEM obviously.

ZephyrFlash

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
id say just go with the one i have on mine. its from pro civic looks so much nicer and matches the mesh on the bottom of the car as well. overall looks cleaner and doesnt stick out like the stock one

IMG_4229.JPG
I can vouch for this one as well, definitely looks the best imo.

SangreRaven

First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This one from Ikon is actually pretty nice, I have had it on my car for a while now. The body shop that put it on after my car got hit said it was the best fitting aftermarket one they had seen.

Also Ikon does have a front lip or two for the hatchback sport not sure about rear lip and I do not believe anyone does any side skirts for them yet.

-R Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Debadged Grill XpodFront2017

OP
OP

Plowman

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
@ZephyrFlash The grill looks okay just a bit bulky, and the color a bit offset. Not sure how that would look on an all black civic.
@nvtive_b After seeing it, I am definitely considering it, your build looks clean af. What lowering springs and wheels do you have?
@SangreRaven Ive seen those out there, but prefer how to OEM grill looks (BESIDES THE HONDA LOGO)

SangreRaven

First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@ZephyrFlash The grill looks okay just a bit bulky, and the color a bit offset. Not sure how that would look on an all black civic.
@nvtive_b After seeing it, I am definitely considering it, your build looks clean af. What lowering springs and wheels do you have?
@SangreRaven Ive seen those out there, but prefer how to OEM grill looks (BESIDES THE HONDA LOGO)
I had seen one a while back that was a different mesh but think it stopped being made sadly.

Last edited:

a c i d.f l y

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX 2.0 CVT Sedan w Sensing
Country flag
I'd be interested in something similar, but chrome like my stock sedan. Removing the emblem does make the front of the car look a lot sleeker. I've been tempted to go the mesh route, but it just looks too "busy", and I'm not looking to completely black out my ride.

basilpesto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Touring 2D OWP
Country flag
I'd be interested in something similar, but chrome like my stock sedan. Removing the emblem does make the front of the car look a lot sleeker. I've been tempted to go the mesh route, but it just looks too "busy", and I'm not looking to completely black out my ride.
If you find one please let me know, I have been thinking about doing the same to my grille as well
Sponsored