Civic Coupe Sport side sills

kaputt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Accord 5MT; 2020 Civic Sport Coupe 6MT
Country flag
Anyone know if the stock version of the side sills/side spoilers for the Civic Sport coupe come already painted?

I unfortunately already took a rock or something to the sill there that left a decent mark in the plastic and also unfortunately chipped the paint just above it on the sheet metal. Used touch up paint for the body of the car to protect from rust but considering options for the plastic spoiler. Sucks because I’ve only had the car 4 weeks...

I know the HFP style ones come already painted but I have mudflaps on the car that I like and those won’t work with the HFP style one. Hoping that the regular ones might be pre-painted as well and would be an easy swap.

Edit: I actually can't even seem to find the stock side spoiler part number, so if anyone knows what that is, that would be awesome.
Sponsored

Last edited:

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
71800-TBG-A01ZB

It’s prepainted but it’s also nearly $400 each side. You are better off getting the HFP for $400 both sides.

OP
OP
kaputt

kaputt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Accord 5MT; 2020 Civic Sport Coupe 6MT
Country flag
71800-TBG-A01ZB

It’s prepainted but it’s also nearly $400 each side. You are better off getting the HFP for $400 both sides.
Appreciate the part number info. Yeah the price isn't great but I like the mudflaps and unfortunately the OEM ones don't work with HFP side spoiler.

For now I'm just going to leave it. It's not a bad scratch and I'm sure it will pick up a few other nicks over time.
Sponsored