TimmyRox

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
I recently just got a new 2020 civic coupe (sport trim). I am not a fan of the cloth seats as my old car had leather which i found to be much more comfortable. Any recommendations on good quality comfortable leather seat covers? Not really wanting to spend thousands on replacing them with something like katzkin.
Sponsored

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
From what I've read, covering makes some decent fitting seat covers. They are fitted for each car so they aren't a universal fit.
If I remember, the leather ones were around 300.00 for our cars.

Last edited:
OP
OP

TimmyRox

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
From what I've read, covering makes some decent fitting seat covers. They are fitted for each car so they aren't a universal fit.
If I remember, the leather ones were around 300.00 for our cars.
Yeah I was looking at them, they look pretty good. I was also looking at neoprene material from either coverking or FH Group. I am not familiar with this material however and was hoping someone can comment on how comfortable it is compared to leather.

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah I was looking at them, they look pretty good. I was also looking at neoprene material from either coverking or FH Group. I am not familiar with this material however and was hoping someone can comment on how comfortable it is compared to leather.
If you go to covering,you can get free samples of their material. They don't even charge for shipping and they let you pick 3 different ones. I've been thinking about the leather with the suede in the middle or the spacer mesh for a long while, just have pulled the trigger yet :(
Some one on here just got some for their car and the fit really looked good.

OP
OP

TimmyRox

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
If you go to covering,you can get free samples of their material. They don't even charge for shipping and they let you pick 3 different ones. I've been thinking about the leather with the suede in the middle or the spacer mesh for a long while, just have pulled the trigger yet :(
Some one on here just got some for their car and the fit really looked good.
Well they don't seem to offer free samples to Canada unfortunately. ?

mahewd

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Country flag
My recommendation for you to go for Coverking.
Sponsored