First Name
Cj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic coupé lx 2017
Country flag
Hello guys,

anyone have experience putting a baby seat in a civic coupe 2017(new gen)?

i know it’s not the best option but I just finished paying the car. My gf has a 4 doors. I will be using the coupé when the 4 doors isn’t available

every tips and infos are welcome!

thank you!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Archie

Archie

First Name
Cj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yes it's fine.
So all phase(1-2-3) are fine? Do I have to move forward the passenger seat?

also probably a dumb question, first kid.. I have to move the baby with the seat in and out of the car, so is it hard to make it pass between the passenger seat and the side panel?

the8rotor

Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Type R
Country flag
So all phase(1-2-3) are fine? Do I have to move forward the passenger seat?

also probably a dumb question, first kid.. I have to move the baby with the seat in and out of the car, so is it hard to make it pass between the passenger seat and the side panel?
You will be fine man, and congrats on the little one. Yes, phase 1,2, and 3 are good in your coupe. Passenger seat will need to have the base moved forward a couple clicks.

With the seat back folded forward, the little babe in the seat will be easy to get in the back and click into the base. When the kiddo moves up in car seat, it gets real fun convincing them to get in their seat lol.

OP
OP
Archie

Archie

First Name
Cj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You will be fine man, and congrats on the little one. Yes, phase 1,2, and 3 are good in your coupe. Passenger seat will need to have the base moved forward a couple clicks.

With the seat back folded forward, the little babe in the seat will be easy to get in the back and click into the base. When the kiddo moves up in car seat, it gets real fun convincing them to get in their seat lol.
Haha thanks and thanks again for the info!

A kid wasn’t in my plan 3 years ago when I bought the coupé, but the car have been great so I’m keeping it for a few years!
Sponsored