Civic Colors Threads TOC

mvp305

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Pearl white outside with black insides is the best combo! black on black is cool too.... Not a huge fan of the cream interior.
Sponsored

89AKurt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T, 1969 Chevrolet C-10 pickup
Country flag
Coupe for me is only for a a garage car. Totally impractical for daily use
Sure, if you have kids, big dogs, work Uber, love mini vans. Mine is a daily driver, and I don't have a garage. :popcorn:

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Coupe for me is only for a a garage car. Totally impractical for daily use
Sure, if you have kids, big dogs, work Uber, love mini vans. Mine is a daily driver, and I don't have a garage. :popcorn:
A Coupe is only impractical if you think it is for yourself. I've got a wife, one son, and a mini schnauzer, and it works for me as daily driver, also not garage kept. I've seen people go buy a large mini van that only have 1 or 2 kids, or some small pets. What's more impractical? I say get the car you really want, because being 100% practical is boring. YOLO

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've had 2 civic coupes (2007, 2014) and planning on my third. I've also had 3 civic sedans. Other than letting passengers in/out the coupe is just as practical. I've moved to and from college in a coupe. Hauled 3 other people 2 hours to a grad party. It may be some extra strain to get people in and out, but when it comes down to it the coupe is just as capable as the 4 door as a daily driver unless you have huge dogs/lots of kids which in that case a small sedan wouldn't work well either. Lol

Kokuryu2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe, 2016 HRV
Vehicle Showcase
A Coupe is only impractical if you think it is for yourself. I've got a wife, one son, and a mini schnauzer, and it works for me as daily driver, also not garage kept. I've seen people go buy a large mini van that only have 1 or 2 kids, or some small pets. What's more impractical? I say get the car you really want, because being 100% practical is boring. YOLO
I have had people ask me why I got a Coupe when I have kids like the rear seats don't exist or anything. It's not hard to get them in or out and they have plenty of room. I bought my wife an Hrv and honestly the coupe feels like it has more legroom for the front passengers than her car does with a baby seat in the back keeping the seat from going all the way back. My son actually prefers riding in my coupe.

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have had people ask me why I got a Coupe when I have kids like the rear seats don't exist or anything. It's not hard to get them in or out and they have plenty of room. I bought my wife an Hrv and honestly the coupe feels like it has more legroom for the front passengers than her car does with a baby seat in the back keeping the seat from going all the way back. My son actually prefers riding in my coupe.
That's too funny. I have a Civic Coupe and my wife has an HR-V also.

Great minds. :thumbsup:

omigulay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport hatchback
Hi Mod, can we have an official thread for Polished Metal Metallic? I mentioned that in the PMM thread not too long ago.

Thanks!

RallyRedCivy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L Sedan
Owned the Modern Steel 2015 model. Recently traded my car for the 2015 Rallye Red color. It's beautiful!

Deleted member 3699

What about Polished Metal Metallic for us Canadians? It is one of the top 3 colours IMHO

jennydestructo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch
Anyone else have a Sonic Gray Pearl? I looked through the threads and didn't see one. Maybe I missed it. I bet so many comments on the color. Is it gray? Blue? Who knows?
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Colors Threads TOC IMG_1705.JPG

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone else have a Sonic Gray Pearl? I looked through the threads and didn't see one. Maybe I missed it. I bet so many comments on the color. Is it gray? Blue? Who knows?
IMG_1705.JPG
My brother in-law just picked up a Sonic Gray hatch EX last week. It's an interesting color. First glance you think, light gray... up close you get more of a powder blue impression. But because it's a pearl color it changes to tones of green and blue and gray depending on the lighting.

jennydestructo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch
My brother in-law just picked up a Sonic Gray hatch EX last week. It's an interesting color. First glance you think, light gray... up close you get more of a powder blue impression. But because it's a pearl color it changes to tones of green and blue and gray depending on the lighting.
Exactly! On an overcast day it looks like the sky! I was originally on the lot looking at the cosmic blue sedan, and then I saw this one out of the corner of my eye and I needed to have it.

kccy

K's
First Name
K's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Hatchback:
#1 SONIC GRAY PEARL
#2 WHITE ORCHID PEARL