Civic Colors Threads TOC

G26okie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord EX-L V6 Sedan
To each their own. My parents think I should get sedan incase I have kids but to me i don't feel I need those two extra doors. If you have kids or work out of a car I understand your stance but one person who drives a car to and from work and picks up groceries weekly no clue why they want four doors. I don't have a lot of people to get in my back seats though ha
Hah thats what I said until my kids plan got pushed up a little bit. Now I have an accord coupe and im looking at sedans.
Sponsored

OP
OP
AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze 2LT RS
Hah thats what I said until my kids plan got pushed up a little bit. Now I have an accord coupe and im looking at sedans.
That's right life doesn't fit in a box you never know when and if things will change might as well be prepared ;)

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
Yea these sedans are pretty sweet. Cant wait to see and touch and of course drive without the salesman talking like Pacman the whole time!

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hopefully Honda giving us 2 Si only colors this time around. Integra Type R yellow would be awsome with a red pearl color shift.

mjones5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot, 2004 Honda CRV, 2006 Honda Civic
Cosmic blue metallic is the other blue and really want to see that color. I like the Burgundy the best but with dogs ivory interior is not a good choice. So at this point Modern Steel Metallic is first, Burgundy second and white third. Will wait to see in person but I think the Modern Steel shows off the lines the best

Ten10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Accord
It's strange they haavent shown Cosmic Blue yet. I think it will be one of the more interesting colors that will change based on lighting.

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Rallye Red is my first choice but I am reading that this colour won't be available in Canada? Took delivery of a made in Mexico Milano Red HRV EXL in July. Why can't I have a made in Canada red Civic?

G26okie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord EX-L V6 Sedan
Well since taking another look at the color grid, with the BNP only available with the Ivory interior, that combo won't work for me. Guess my front runners now are Modern Steel, Lunar Silver and maybe Cosmic Blue (have to see that one).
Sponsored