jred721

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Accord Sport
Country flag
Hey my name is James and and I'm new to these forums. I recently picked up a new 2018 Civic EX sedan, and was wondering if anyone with the 2.0L engine (single exhaust tip) has put some sort of exhaust tip on it to finish off the rear end?

To me at least, I feel like it looks kind of incomplete without some sort of exhaust tip. Consequently, I was wondering if anyone could refer me to how big it should be and what kind I should buy so it can elegantly match the profile of the car. Also if anyone has done this before, would appriciate if you could let me know how it looks and some pics would be even beter!

Thanks,
James
Sponsored

Eruelas

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Honda Civic EX-T CVT
I have been on the hunt for one but I might just keep stock exhaust system and just add som tips for show

OP
OP
jred721

jred721

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Accord Sport
Country flag
I have been on the hunt for one but I might just keep stock exhaust system and just add som tips for show
Yeah I mean thats pretty much what I was going for, just don't know what size the tip should be so that it looks like its somewhat flush with the rear bumper.

Eruelas

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Honda Civic EX-T CVT
Yeah I mean thats pretty much what I was going for, just don't know what size the tip should be so that it looks like its somewhat flush with the rear bumper.
If I find out I’ll let you know but if you do just post it it’ll be helpful

OP
OP
jred721

jred721

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Accord Sport
Country flag
If I find out I’ll let you know but if you do just post it it’ll be helpful

Was really busy but finally got around to installing it. It looks almost factory in fit, and actually enhances the way the car sounds on start up and revving the engine, but obviously nothing substantial since it is just a resonated tip. It does touch the bumper but I honestly think that's fine and it can't get hot enough to burn it.

Eruelas

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Honda Civic EX-T CVT

Was really busy but finally got around to installing it. It looks almost factory in fit, and actually enhances the way the car sounds on start up and revving the engine, but obviously nothing substantial since it is just a resonated tip. It does touch the bumper but I honestly think that's fine and it can't get hot enough to burn it.
I want to add two but I’ll have to have custom piping which will probably 400 USD in labor

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic (2.0L) exhaust tips? 26BEEC68-8FD8-4937-839F-781A77F0FFD8
Sponsored