Civic 10th gen random long/jerky cranks after hpfp reinstall.

humayunnkhann

First Name
Humayun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Rs sedan
Country flag
Hi. Hope you guys are doing great. I have a 2020 civic rs sedan and it's not having the smooth startups it used to have.
The car was fine until I lended my hpfp to a friend to diagnose hpfp problem on his car as his car is built and runs a bigger(turbonetics) turbo and ethanol. His car used to give fuel pressure check lights on WOT which went away after swapping my hpfp onto his car. We got another used hpfp for his car and put back mine in my car. Now I am having startup issues with the car sometimes cranking for 3-4 seconds or sometimes very jerky but short startups. The car itself seems to run fine even on WOT except for the one time I felt a little jerk at 6300-6500rpm. It's a bit annoying and want to get it fixed. Anyone with the right answer to this will be very appreciated.
Note: I am most probably going to get it fixed my self as honda 3s in Pakistan aren't very cooperative regarding warranty claims and since I got the part swapped to another car, wouldn't make sense claiming warranty for it.
Sponsored