• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Chrome delete kit

U.S.C

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
I bought this kit just for the back section and I used those but I still have the black vynil for the over the window chrome pieces. Not sure if anyone would even want these. If you do message me.

Honda Civic 10th gen Chrome delete kit 46BF7188-75B5-4712-8129-AD087888501B
Sponsored

Jimmyson27

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Sedan 2019 Sprot
Country flag
How was the application. I got the back side piece that still chrome .

OP
OP
U.S.C

U.S.C

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
How was the application. I got the back side piece that still chrome .
It was very easy. They come a little bigger than you need so some trimming will need to happen and you should use a heat gun. But it was easy and the wrap was very easy to work with.
Sponsored