Chrome console cover

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chinese models have an engine start-stop feature.

U.S. models got the jipped version.
Trust me, you don't want start-stop. I know someone with a Malibu that has already had to have the starter replaced. Stupidest idea in my opinion. Yeah, it'll work fine until you hit the gas pedal one day and nothing happens, then you got people cussing and honking at you.

Troy Jollimore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring, 2018 VW Golf
Country flag
Trust me, you don't want start-stop. I know someone with a Malibu that has already had to have the starter replaced. Stupidest idea in my opinion. Yeah, it'll work fine until you hit the gas pedal one day and nothing happens, then you got people cussing and honking at you.
Not too surprised on a domestic product. Haven't heard too many other complaints about it, though it'd be better if it could anticipate a stop of a certain length before engaging. Wonder if implementing it would just be the addition of the disable button and some recoding?

Think that chrome cover would be a bit too much, but liking that Chinese shift knob, though.

carlson03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2017 EXL Pilot AWD Sensing
Not too surprised on a domestic product. Haven't heard too many other complaints about it, though it'd be better if it could anticipate a stop of a certain length before engaging. Wonder if implementing it would just be the addition of the disable button and some recoding?

Think that chrome cover would be a bit too much, but liking that Chinese shift knob, though.
I am not sure how I feel about the cover....my accord had something similar, the civic looks kind of bare...but found one on ebay (slow boat) for $12, may be worth the chance...

CiviOne0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Infiniti G37 2016 Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
That looks so much better... Honda should have done that there anyhoo... Where did you get it and does it just snap on?
I got mine through eBay for 12.99 free shipping but that price was for a limited time so I jumped on it because the price was 16.99 which still is not bad.
It's pre attached with 3M on the backside which holds on pretty tightly and will not budge once it sticks!

SoonerinFL

BOOMER!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T and 2016 Acura TLX Base
That looks sharp I like that !
I used several sheets of white paper to get the form and shape. Then i was able to make a template to ensure it fits. Once that I am statisfied, I used the template on the carbon fiber. I also covered the passenger airbag warning light.

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
Just ordered one of these ,any one else have one? I always thought that part looked very unfinished

Honda Civic 10th gen Chrome console cover s-l500
I llove your shift knob cover. I wish could find them with lime green like that..I was going to ask the peeps who did the upholstery work in my front seats if they could make me one when I get a quote to do the striping in the back seats..Just want some color in that area..Sharp!!

Kindred1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
I llove your shift knob cover. I wish could find them with lime green like that..I was going to ask the peeps who did the upholstery work in my front seats if they could make me one when I get a quote to do the striping in the back seats..Just want some color in that area..Sharp!!
I have the chrome console installed. Quite pleased.
Sponsored