Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
I got sparco branded puma's a 6 speed sticker and mugen shift knob for my civic si this Christmas
20201227_140909.jpg
20201226_160714.jpg
20201201_130036.jpg
TMGPS :drive:

Love the rally style Sparco wheels, well done!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Truckinturtle

Truckinturtle

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic si sedan
Country flag
TMGPS :drive:

Love the rally style Sparo wheels, well done!
Thankyou, I was going for a different look and I've had a preference for rally wheels since gran turismo, the 17s ride alot better and handle speedbumps and city streets with confidence

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thankyou, I was going for a different look and I've had a preference for rally wheels since gran turismo, the 17s ride alot better and handle speedbumps and city streets with confidence
I bet! What other plans do you have for your Si? FL seems to be known for it's straight highways not twisties, but may be wrong not having gone there ourselves yet

OP
OP
Truckinturtle

Truckinturtle

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic si sedan
Country flag
I bet! What other plans do you have for your Si? FL seems to be known for it's straight highways not twisties, but may be wrong not having gone there ourselves yet
Jacksonville is almost entirely straight and flat with the exception of on ramps and bridges, I really enjoy going through the gears at red lights and having a comfortable daily driver, it only has 1300 miles on it so performance upgrades are in question so far but my next step would be chrome delete vynal window trim and maybe a clear bra as well as sparco seat belt covers in blue and clear marker lights

OP
OP
Truckinturtle

Truckinturtle

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic si sedan
Country flag
I looked up unity civic yual have alot of the things I'm looking for, chrome delete interior trim side marker lights etc I will definitely keep you in mind when I can justify another parts shipment

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Jacksonville is almost entirely straight and flat with the exception of on ramps and bridges, I really enjoy going through the gears at red lights and having a comfortable daily driver, it only has 1300 miles on it so performance upgrades are in question so far but my next step would be chrome delete vynal window trim and maybe a clear bra as well as sparco seat belt covers in blue and clear marker lights
As expected, similar here in Toronto but there are a few fun areas around. You can do a lot with just minor suspension modifications, and adding a strut bar for some more feel.

I looked up unity civic yual have alot of the things I'm looking for, chrome delete interior trim side marker lights etc I will definitely keep you in mind when I can justify another parts shipment
Yes sir, all 10th Gen shop! All the items we've tested and worked with locals to help us test. It's an ongoing process of finding what works best, and then offering it online. Site is super easy to navigate, and find the right parts for the Si, or any trim so have a look and let us know if you have any questions! :)

https://unity-performance.com/

Cheers,

Humza

NonyaBisness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
well still waiting on the Morimotto Fog Lights I ordered on NOVEMBER 30th from The Retrofit Source, they where supposed to get here today but USPS is ASSHO and all so once again they failed to deliver. I wish The Retrofit Source was simply open on the weekend, i could have driven there and picked them up in an afternoon.
Sponsored