AWE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
I bet she wouldn't mind the DualPhase Touring edition we just released. No mechanical valves to let you down. If she is just anti-cool car sounds... then you might want to find another girl! (j/k)
Sponsored

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
Is there anything out there besides Armytrix, Boostlogic, and Remus? Heard there is also a fujitsubo valved exhaust coming out soon? I'm really into the sound of the AWE Touring, but a valved setup would be nice since my girl hates this type of stuff, so it'd be nice to be able to shut it off whenever I'm shuttling her around.
Theres a few actually.
not in any particular order
boost actuated:
boost logic
sequence

remote actuated:
frequency intelligent
armytrix
remus
tubi
valvetronic
fujitsubo concept exhaust (not 100% sure on how this works yet)

some of them still do make a decent amount of noise even with the valve closed though.

spyder57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ABP CTR
Country flag
Theres a few actually.
not in any particular order
boost actuated:
boost logic
sequence

remote actuated:
frequency intelligent
armytrix
remus
tubi
valvetronic
Xforce
fujitsubo concept exhaust (not 100% sure on how this works yet)

some of them still do make a decent amount of noise even with the valve closed though.
Good list - added xforce to it. By far the cheapest as well at $1200.

shadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 STI, 15 CRV, 16 Civic RS Turbo, 18 Civic Type R
Country flag
Has anyone heard the Revel/Tanabe Medallion? There is a short sound clip on their website where they do a few revs while stopped. Not indicative of how it sounds at WOT.

The price is sub $1000. I tried asking them about weight, but got no reply.

BigOz

First Name
Ozzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Country flag
I bet she wouldn't mind the DualPhase Touring edition we just released. No mechanical valves to let you down. If she is just anti-cool car sounds... then you might want to find another girl! (j/k)

Can you please elaborate further on what the dualphase change does to the Touring version?

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
Can you please elaborate further on what the dualphase change does to the Touring version?
I think that one was designed to deal with drone from after market downpipes. But they may have tweaked it to help with the OEM downpipe?

Learn2turn

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Toyota Longbed PU, '95 (Drift Toy) Miata, '05 Tuned Gran Prix White S2000, '19 Championship White C-Type R
Country flag
I find that hard to believe, just take a listen to this vid of a catless car. You can totally hear the rasp which is expected to be honest for non resonated car with a single muffler like the Supreme SP. I am glad you enjoy it though, like I said I find it to be a good looking exhaust myself. When I had my DDR I was searching for one on the cheap so that I could swap the muffler portion when I wanted to be quieter and put the DDR mufflers on when I wanted to go do some hooning.

Thank you for sharing that video clip and I can completely see how that is VERY concerning! I will record mine and share here when I take it out next time.
Sponsored