Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
No rattling for myself. Does it happen at a specific time when running the car? I can listen in the morning when I leave for work but I don’t think I have any kind of rattle.
It rattles just a bit when I start the car, but I'm pretty sure that it's the exhaust hanger. We kind of damaged it trying to remove it, ordering one soon. Haven't noticed any rattle aside from that. I was just curious if anyone else had it.

Thank you!
Sponsored

jason510

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I've watched that Top Ten Exhausts video several times as well. Decisions, decisions!

Are there any vendors who actually have exhausts in stock? I hate to just settle on what's available, but most options seem to be out til September/October.
From what I understand, many brands are made to order. For the AWE, which is what I have on order, I know that is the case. Originally said 4-5 weeks, but it'll be closer to 2-3.

OP
OP
ayeitsmikko

ayeitsmikko

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I have the R400 and it is an amazing sounding exhaust, however i just changed to catted DP and FP and now its too loud and will probably remove it.
Do you have a video clip of it? Low key tempted to get a catted DP and FP now ?.

MutatedMango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Si FC3
Country flag
I'd look into AWE Touring Edition exhausts those are on my wishlist and the tip selection is crazy too I really like those. They have good soundclips on Youtube as well

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do you have a video clip of it? Low key tempted to get a catted DP and FP now ?.
Tempted to go for the catted DP too. Curious for sound clips with the catted DP. Can’t do catless, my neighbour’s already think my Si is too loud with just the R400 lol

OP
OP
ayeitsmikko

ayeitsmikko

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Tempted to go for the catted DP too. Curious for sound clips with the catted DP. Can’t do catless, my neighbour’s already think my Si is too loud with just the R400 lol
Haha I love the sound of the R400 just by itself, buuuuut it wouldn't hurt to hear it a bit louder lol. The vids I see on YouTube are usually catless DP and FP.

As for the rattle. I may just use hose clamps as a temporary fix to tighten my hangers while I order new ones. The rattle doesn't really bug me, but it does just make me go "damn..." Lol. Noticed the rattle on bumpy roads.

OP
OP
ayeitsmikko

ayeitsmikko

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I have a 3 day weekend coming up so hopefully it wont be long.
Don't make the mistake I did and nearly rip off an exhaust hanger if you install it yourself. It's probably the cause of the rattle noises I'm complaining about lmao.

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Haha I love the sound of the R400 just by itself, buuuuut it wouldn't hurt to hear it a bit louder lol. The vids I see on YouTube are usually catless DP and FP.

As for the rattle. I may just use hose clamps as a temporary fix to tighten my hangers while I order new ones. The rattle doesn't really bug me, but it does just make me go "damn..." Lol. Noticed the rattle on bumpy roads.
The R400 is actually one of the quieter ones that I looked at, but ultimately went for it because of pricing and because it was easier to get locally..also the triple burnt tips are nice, I get compliments on it all the time.

My next choice would have been the AWE Touring, but at $1,500 plus tax in Canadian dollars and possibly getting dinged with import fees, not an attractive option for myself.

CivicSiAgain

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
This is the most boujee exhaust I think I’ve ever had. Lol

Honda Civic 10th gen Choices on Catback Exhaust? A0E0E41B-570C-4FB9-8F63-6FF839B99441

OP
OP
ayeitsmikko

ayeitsmikko

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Must have been nice to come home to that lol
The R400 is actually one of the quieter ones that I looked at, but ultimately went for it because of pricing and because it was easier to get locally..also the triple burnt tips are nice, I get compliments on it all the time.

My next choice would have been the AWE Touring, but at $1,500 plus tax in Canadian dollars and possibly getting dinged with import fees, not an attractive option for myself.
Ouch yeah that's a bit too much.

Last edited:

LJD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Sedan
Country flag
Its not terrible, sounds good. I drive to work at 5am and go through alot of neighborhoods and feel a little guilty.

I can try and get you some.
Sponsored