AmyChris13

First Name
Amy and Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic sport coupe
Country flag
My (Chris) cousin passed this morning from a VERY aggressive cancer. The coupe has a name, and a purpose, as a result. Amy and I are listening to Black Sabbath at a completely inappropriate volume, roasting my cousin, and diabolically plotting. We have a K20C2. We have no issues, Mild suspension mods, a CAI (K&N), and are running a k tuner... no modification from their program tune.
HOWEVER... it’s about to get real. We’ve decided we want a sneaky grey missile. Looking for brakes first- followed by sorting out the exhaust end. Be advised a catted RV6 downpipe is in the mix- and we welcome ANY front pipe suggestions, as well as exhaust. We’re going to do a LOT of suspension stuff, and eventually we’ll look for autoX, we think.
It would be great to join a local club- if one exists, per say. We’re a bit older, import-heads since we were kids. We just got our impetus.
Thanks for reading, and for info in advance.
Honda Civic 10th gen Choices and Life-altering paths... B8D668E4-2AAE-49F4-9694-9CB43FECA90E
Sponsored

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My (Chris) cousin passed this morning from a VERY aggressive cancer. The coupe has a name, and a purpose, as a result. Amy and I are listening to Black Sabbath at a completely inappropriate volume, roasting my cousin, and diabolically plotting. We have a K20C2. We have no issues, Mild suspension mods, a CAI (K&N), and are running a k tuner... no modification from their program tune.
HOWEVER... it’s about to get real. We’ve decided we want a sneaky grey missile. Looking for brakes first- followed by sorting out the exhaust end. Be advised a catted RV6 downpipe is in the mix- and we welcome ANY front pipe suggestions, as well as exhaust. We’re going to do a LOT of suspension stuff, and eventually we’ll look for autoX, we think.
It would be great to join a local club- if one exists, per say. We’re a bit older, import-heads since we were kids. We just got our impetus.
Thanks for reading, and for info in advance.
B8D668E4-2AAE-49F4-9694-9CB43FECA90E.jpeg
Very sorry for your families loss. Chris is a great name for that sweet coupe! Cancer sucks big time. I am a cancer survivor and can relate. I don't know of any clubs nearby but I live in northern York and work in Harrisburg so if you want to meet up and have coffee or something, I'm game. I am also a little older so we might have other common interests, too.

OP
OP
AmyChris13

AmyChris13

First Name
Amy and Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic sport coupe
Country flag
Sorry for the confusion- the coupe is Sal. I’m Chris posting- it was my cousin. We will likely take you up at some point, we’re in the outskirts of Harrisburg, and we see a ton of gen X civics... so we’re thinking there HAS to be a community. We just took a negative and are making it good. Thanks!
Sponsored