*chirp chirp* Am I the only one in Utah?!

Sil98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Type R, '08 Kia Sorento, '03 WRX, '97 Del Sol Si, '90 Supercharged TA
Country flag
Didn't see any other 10th Gens on the track at this week's WOW but there were a couple of older Civics. Got in about 16 laps in 2-1/2 hours.

Sponsored

jsbryce1

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe White Orchid Pearl
Country flag
Sandy Utah 2018 Si coupe reporting in! Stoked to see other members from Utah! I''m new to the forum, but not new to Hondas! I seem to buy a new car every year or two since I was 15. Ive had volkswagon, infiniti, ford, subaru, but once I got my first Honda Iv'e never looked back! Went from Integra to RSX and now I'm a proud owner of a 2018 Civic Si Coupe in White Orchid Pearl!!!! Most fun car I have ever had! Of course I wanted a type R, but I figured I'd save the 20 grand difference (bought mine used 4k miles for 20, I go to stokton 12 for parts and maintenance for all my Hondas) and hopefully the markdown will disappear in the next three years while I hone my driving skills with the Si.

Really been wanting to go to the motor sports park and check out the WOW events! Would love to have a small meet there sometime if other members are interested!

DjgabrielSLC

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
New member to the Honda family here in Downtown Salt Lake. Just bought a black 2017 CTR about about a week and a half ago. If you see a black CTR with a Smudge the table cat sticker on the rear window, say hi!

DjgabrielSLC

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
Im out in PG. Just bought a 2017 Red CTR. Did you happen to buy one with a modded exhaust?
I'm pretty sure it's a stock exhaust. I haven't really had the time to get under the car. Although it does seem louder than the reviews talk about and it likes pop here and there. Did you happen to buy yours at CarMax? There was a red one on the same truck as mine the day it showed up.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Type R
Country flag
I'm pretty sure it's a stock exhaust. I haven't really had the time to get under the car. Although it does seem louder than the reviews talk about and it likes pop here and there. Did you happen to buy yours at CarMax? There was a red one on the same truck as mine the day it showed up.
Yep. The red one at CarMax was the one I had transferred from the East coast.

Amedina801

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si 1.5T
Country flag
Im from Utah.(Layton) Got a '18 civic Si only seen 6 or 7 in the whole state. Seen a lot of Civic Sports not to many SI or type R.

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Im from Utah.(Layton) Got a '18 civic Si only seen 6 or 7 in the whole state. Seen a lot of Civic Sports not too many SI or type R.
sometimes I feel like I see more normal coupes around than any SI, but great to see more HBs on the road

MediumUnwell

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan, 2013 Civic EX-L, 2012 Odyssey EX-L (the wife's)
Country flag
This seems to have turned into the unofficial Utah welcome thread. :D Anyhow this is my 6th Honda and by far my favorite. Had 98 Civic Hx, 00 Accord Ex, 04 Civic EX, 13 Civic Ex-L, 12 Honda Oddysey Ex-L (for the wife) and as of about 2 months ago my 2018 Civic Si (4dr). Still own the last 3 but yeah I love this Si! So fun to drive. I live by the mouth of Provo Canyon and that is by far my favorite place to drive it. Handling is amazing!!
I don't see too many Si's and I don't even think I've seen a CTR (seriously wanted one but too much coin right now). See tons of Sport models - almost more than the lower models but Idk. Added a PRL intake and just bought a Ktuner 1.2 from a guy on here. Came today so I'll be putting it in soon. Can't wait to see the difference. So much snow lately though. Looking to get some good all-season tires though if any of you have any suggestions. I was sliding a ton this morning on my way to work. Anyway, glad to be a part of the Utah contingent here on CivicX - I'm a California transplant but it's been like 10 years so this is beginning to feel like home now. lol

First Name
Joushua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si 2018
Country flag
Mt. Zion tomorrow anyone? Im coming from vegas so just to visit mt zion. And take pictures hows the weather?

utahsi

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Hey guys!

White 2020 civic si here in Salt Lake City.

Im at every WOW track day, Some Nasa events and most of the autocross events so hopefully I see you guys around!

Sil98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Type R, '08 Kia Sorento, '03 WRX, '97 Del Sol Si, '90 Supercharged TA
Country flag
Hey guys!

White 2020 civic si here in Salt Lake City.

Im at every WOW track day, Some Nasa events and most of the autocross events so hopefully I see you guys around!

I think i saw you yesterday. Were you in Session 1 under the new format?

I got in nine laps which was enough for me with temps in the low 90s. I was in line behind the Viper with Nevada plates.

bendrich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Impreza HB :'(
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Spotted y'all at Trolley Square. If I wasn't in my better half's scoob I would've hard parked with the club lol. I love 8th gens too.
Honda Civic 10th gen *chirp chirp* Am I the only one in Utah?! IMG_20200627_181928

utahsi

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
I think i saw you yesterday. Were you in Session 1 under the new format?

I got in nine laps which was enough for me with temps in the low 90s. I was in line behind the Viper with Nevada plates.
yup, that was me. ended up doing all 4 sessions because my wife was suppose to come but had work. The car did great, ran it hard all 4 sessions and had to fill back up halfway through the 4th session. I was smoked though, driving takes a lot out of you. I probably won't do more then 2 sessions again

Beholder84

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Moved to Utah about a year ago and brought my black 19 Si Coupe with me from Ohio. I see quite a few Si's and CTRs around, but I'm still not very familiar with the state. Just found this forum a few weeks back and decided to join.
Sponsored