*chirp chirp* Am I the only one in Utah?!

Sil98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Type R, '08 Kia Sorento, '03 WRX, '97 Del Sol Si, '90 Supercharged TA
Country flag
Moved to Utah about a year ago and brought my black 19 Si Coupe with me from Ohio. I see quite a few Si's and CTRs around, but I'm still not very familiar with the state. Just found this forum a few weeks back and decided to join.
Welcome. Lots to see and do here. And Utah Motorsports Campus is only about an hour drive from Lehi.
Sponsored

Beholder84

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Welcome. Lots to see and do here. And Utah Motorsports Campus is only about an hour drive from Lehi.
Woah I didn't know that place existed, it looks like a good time. Their website doesn't seem to be up to date but I'll keep my eye on it for sure. Once they offer some track days I'm in. Thanks for the info!

Sil98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Woah I didn't know that place existed, it looks like a good time. Their website doesn't seem to be up to date but I'll keep my eye on it for sure. Once they offer some track days I'm in. Thanks for the info!
Yeah their website has changed. Looks like there was a track lap driving event on Saturday (weather was bad most of the day). The good news is they now have the option to drive five laps in a row (with limited passing) instead of just one lap at a time.

calircr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Howdy. Just relocated from San Diego. Was pretty active on the 8thgen site. Joined this site awhile ago just been lurking on the SoCal pages. Currently in Layton. Hope to see more CTRs around. Anyone got any good canyon run roads around they can recommend?

Sil98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Chirp, chirp is right.

Just got back from the Utah Motorsports Campus Amateur Track Day. The track was drying off and there was no wind when we got there (though it started raining later).

A white Corvette was the only car on the East track and was driving continuous laps. Turns out my friend with a Mustang was the only one who showed up for the next session. He had never driven on a track before. So for $50 he had the entire east track to himself for an hour. That's a $500 value!

More events coming up on Saturday and next Wednesday.

CaptClutch

First Name
Jaren
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 CTR, '12 Toyota Tundra, '98 Civic LX
Country flag
NASA does a full weekend once a month from March - October (www.nasautah.com) if you're interested in doing HPDE. April event is this coming weekend 23-25th, I'll be there driving on Friday and Saturday.

HomieGohan

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R | 1999 Civic Hatch NDF Style
Country flag
Coming back to the Forum! Utah here.

civicchickof801

First Name
Breighton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Country flag
Howdy. Just relocated from San Diego. Was pretty active on the 8thgen site. Joined this site awhile ago just been lurking on the SoCal pages. Currently in Layton. Hope to see more CTRs around. Anyone got any good canyon run roads around they can recommend?
hey bro im in layton too!!

HomieGohan

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R | 1999 Civic Hatch NDF Style
Country flag
Im from Davis County!! y’all have any civic meets around here? I haven’t seen any modded hatchbacks ):
We have a facebook group called "Utah Civic FK8 Type R".

Mine is fairly modded. I am building mine for track purposes, I do race it out at Utah Motorsport Campus for Nasa. Currently been focusing on cooling to help eliminate some of the heat soak. I am picking up my new Js racing grill today from the shop, I had them wrap it to help protect it from rock ships.
Honda Civic 10th gen *chirp chirp* Am I the only one in Utah?! 50212403633_c9365177af_b

jsbryce1

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe White Orchid Pearl
Country flag
Moved from Utah to Texas (wayyyy closer to crazy ol Florida), going to mis the 93 octane, but with so many remote we’d development positions now. We are moving back to Utah, back by the canyon roads (so much freaking fun) current car is a 2018 si coupe in white, the Honda dealership I was at yesterday is getting a yellow special and diction Type R today…. I may be putting that on the enclosed trailer “back” to Utah on the 25th :) 1 would be 1 out of 600, if they give me a good deal, (possible I will get close to msrp, no more than 60k, I won’t pay it. It’s brand new …)

# life decisions I will maybe regret or not one day…
Honda Civic 10th gen *chirp chirp* Am I the only one in Utah?! 0CC60C86-59D7-455F-AF0F-0F129099BF66
Utah above

Texas below (no more Texas, miss those mountains and twisties too much!) oh yeah and family lol, and not Mormon lol, never met or seen a polygamist either, those yokels are nuts, and in the middle of nowhere by Arizona, I feel bad for the kids… and orwbta caught in the brainwashing, but never seen one)

Honda Civic 10th gen *chirp chirp* Am I the only one in Utah?! 87E055DC-F0C5-4CEF-9D0F-364F271B95F0

jsbryce1

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Moved from Utah to Texas (wayyyy closer to crazy ol Florida), going to mis the 93 octane, but with so many remote we’d development positions now. We are moving back to Utah, back by the canyon roads (so much freaking fun) current car is a 2018 si coupe in white, the Honda dealership I was at yesterday is getting a yellow special and diction Type R today…. I may be putting that on the enclosed trailer “back” to Utah on the 25th :) 1 would be 1 out of 600, if they give me a good deal, (possible I will get close to msrp, no more than 60k, I won’t pay it. It’s brand new …)

# life decisions I will maybe regret or not one day…
0CC60C86-59D7-455F-AF0F-0F129099BF66.jpeg
Utah above

Texas below (no more Texas, miss those mountains and twisties too much!) oh yeah and family lol, and not Mormon lol, never met or seen a polygamist either, those yokels are nuts, and in the middle of nowhere by Arizona, I feel bad for the kids… and orwbta caught in the brainwashing, but never seen one)

87E055DC-F0C5-4CEF-9D0F-364F271B95F0.jpeg
Also lived below little cotto wood canyon in Sandy, Idk where we will move back to again, prob sugar house or milcreek close to the canyons.

jsbryce1

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Also lived below little cotto wood canyon in Sandy, Idk where we will move back to again, prob sugar house or milcreek close to the canyons.
Oh yeah the second image was taken with film, expired film at that., I love photography :)