*chirp chirp* Am I the only one in Utah?!

OP
OP
HondaGirl999

HondaGirl999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Yay!!! Nice to see more Utah people here. I've seen quite a few around lately. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

OP
OP
HondaGirl999

HondaGirl999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Stockton 12 in South Jordan! I'm not a fan of Ken Garff because I worked there, haha and I had a really good experience at Stockton 12.

Pearl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CivicT
I seem to land there all the time. Utah is a nice city and they have a smoking section inside the airport!

OP
OP
HondaGirl999

HondaGirl999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
I seem to land there all the time. Utah is a nice city and they have a smoking section inside the airport!
Awkward, they are taking away those smoking sections in the airport very soon!

OP
OP
HondaGirl999

HondaGirl999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Thank you! You aren't kiddin when you say it's a small thread haha. Wish this weather would clear up so I can actually drive my car normal.
Ugh, you're telling me! I'm already tired of having to wash salt off of the car, haha. Still a few more months of this :rolleyes:

GettnBucketz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
Ugh, you're telling me! I'm already tired of having to wash salt off of the car, haha. Still a few more months of this :rolleyes:
I'm pretty sure I bought a new car at the wrong time of year. But they just got this manual EX-T in and I couldn't pass it up. :D

OP
OP
HondaGirl999

HondaGirl999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
I'm pretty sure I bought a new car at the wrong time of year. But they just got this manual EX-T in and I couldn't pass it up. :D
I don't blame you, I was very interested in a manual but they never had any so I just said screw it! Granted, I was just super impatient as well. :yes:

GettnBucketz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
I don't blame you, I was very interested in a manual but they never had any so I just said screw it! Granted, I was just super impatient as well. :yes:
Haha I was getting pretty impatient but I was determined to get a manual. Not the biggest fan of silver but I'll take it. Now trying to decide what I want to do first to the car. :dunno:

Rusina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice rides all! Utah is a great state. Go Jazz.

Gray was not my first choice either, was holding out for white but I could not be more happy:)

Honda Civic 10th gen *chirp chirp* Am I the only one in Utah?! 5yucn7