*chirp chirp* Am I the only one in Utah?!

calircr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
We have a facebook group called "Utah Civic FK8 Type R".

Mine is fairly modded. I am building mine for track purposes, I do race it out at Utah Motorsport Campus for Nasa. Currently been focusing on cooling to help eliminate some of the heat soak. I am picking up my new Js racing grill today from the shop, I had them wrap it to help protect it from rock ships.
50212403633_c9365177af_b.jpg
Loving the rims

jsbryce1

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe White Orchid Pearl
Country flag
Nice - finally found a home and in South Weber.
Awesomeness, our plane lands at the beginning of July, late nights, moving states a ah is always fun! Glad you found a place!

Sil98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Type R, '08 Kia Sorento, '03 WRX, '97 Del Sol Si, '90 Supercharged TA
Country flag
Everyday Driver at the Utah Motorsports Campus:

jsbryce1

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe White Orchid Pearl
Country flag
Finally bought a KTuner v2 for my 2018 si with past 11k miles. Anyone with experience installing, and wants to hang out? (Please PM me, if enough people want to come we could even do a slc meet and go on the canyon roads above my house. (Little and big cottonwood)

It should be here Saturday ringers crossed:) the last thing I need a cheap old windows laptop ? good thing for ksl!

It should be here Saturday ringers crossed:) the last thing I need a cheap old windows laptop ? good thing for ksl!

if there are any Utah Youtubers who need some content I would be willing to help, for some peace of mind :)

Is there anyone in the slc area who has done this installation before, and “what not to do”, and “what to look out for” etc..

I am perfectly capable of doing this all myself, spent 3 years considering this, just never pulled the trigger until now. I got the TSP stage 1 tune as well.

thanks to TSP for creating an amazing product so many love. Hondata is great as well, no need to argue, we all love cars! They are both great!

It’s always cool to meet new people in the culture as well!

PM me if you would like tk meet up Saturday or go canyon driving anytime :) very excited!

belive it ir not, I get the head nods from Lamborghinis, made me smile ?

I decided once aI got bored with my car, I would tune it. Normally I buy a new car each year, I have had this one for 3 so that says something!

Also. I am So excited for what the integra is going to look like and drive…. Only vehicle I would trade for besides a type r “Maybe”.

One day my my Si Coupe will get a crate engine unless the integra is very special :)

Lol lost my train if thought, I live cars. Please PM me if you want to hang out Saturday afternoon one I get my v2 or go canyon driving, in a safe manner, no need to hurt our cars ir others :)

Greggogrecco

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen *chirp chirp* Am I the only one in Utah?! 2FA3D247-14A6-4E20-81D4-741FF0FFF693

hey, I requested to join the FB group. Just moved to Clearfield from Columbia, Missouri to start a new job in Ogden in a couple weeks!
Sponsored