Chicagoland area. Looking for stock fk8 muffler.

Ibocain23

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic si coupe
Country flag
Wanting to muffler delete and do FK8 exhaust tip on my FC3. I like the oem vibes and getting rid of the hdmi tip. Will pay cash. Anyone in Chicagoland area let me know.
Sponsored

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R , F87 M2 CS
Country flag
Wanting to muffler delete and do FK8 exhaust tip on my FC3. I like the oem vibes and getting rid of the hdmi tip. Will pay cash. Anyone in Chicagoland area let me know.
I might be changing my exhaust soon, I'm in Philly though let me know if you would wanna split shipping or something.

Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Boost Blue
Country flag
It's awhile til I get home to STL area, 3-4months but I'll have a stock catback to get rid of...free

OP
OP
Ibocain23

Ibocain23

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic si coupe
Country flag
It's awhile til I get home to STL area, 3-4months but I'll have a stock catback to get rid of...free
Boyeeeeee count me in. Doing a muffler delete tmrw and then whenever you’re back in STL me and the lady can find a reason to take a trip down there then I’ll grab it from ya and get it on after. Thanks

rfcunnin

First Name
Robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Civic Type R
Country flag
I’m out in the western suburbs of Chicago and may be able to help you out in the next month or so. I have an AWE that I ordered last month, so once that delivers and gets installed, I’d be willing to part ways with my stock system.

Anthracer12

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I have a stock cat-back exhaust sitting in the basement right now. Let me know how much you want it for

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ibocain23

Ibocain23

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic si coupe
Country flag
I’m out in the western suburbs of Chicago and may be able to help you out in the next month or so. I have an AWE that I ordered last month, so once that delivers and gets installed, I’d be willing to part ways with my stock system.
Right on. I work in western suburbs. Keep me posted.