First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This ? It's really for any of you who have used many of their different washes.
I tried one and it really worked well, just wondering if that's really any difference in any of them. Seems like they have d's I many I can't remember all of them, honey dew, citrus, Mr. Pink, on and on,lol.
They all seem to have the same description, ph balanced,high foaming etc.
I do have a black car and the blacklight was what I used,so is there really any reason to try any of the others?
Sponsored

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honey dew seems to be the most liked of their washes. I bought a kit that came with citrus, it works well. I am going to try the Honey Dew next.

OP
OP
Rickmeister 48

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honey dew seems to be the most liked of their washes. I bought a kit that came with citrus, it works well. I am going to try the Honey Dew next.
Funny enough,or actually its a nightmare, I get this stuff called honeydew all over my car in the sumertime. Its a thick sticky mess. But Anyway, what didn't you like about the citrus to make you try the honeydew?

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Funny enough,or actually its a nightmare, I get this stuff called honeydew all over my car in the sumertime. Its a thick sticky mess. But Anyway, what didn't you like about the citrus to make you try the honeydew?

Nothing I dislike about it, just want to try the honeydew since it is so highly reviewed.

OP
OP
Rickmeister 48

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Personally I use their Mr. Pink, I just love the smell you get while the soaps on the car, although I am gonna try other ones to see how they do.
Yea,that blacklight smelled like some serious black cherry or something. :)

CEPA_Si

Detailing Guru
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2014 Kia Optima SX-t, 2010 Chevy Traverse LTZ
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Citrus is a stronger formula shampoo and what I mainly use on vehicles I am prepping to work on. Honey Dew is a more gentle shampoo and more based for maintenance washes or foam cannon use. Mr. Pink is okay but has been know to leave a film on cars washed regularly with it.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Citrus is a stronger formula shampoo and what I mainly use on vehicles I am prepping to work on. Honey Dew is a more gentle shampoo and more based for maintenance washes or foam cannon use. Mr. Pink is okay but has been know to leave a film on cars washed regularly with it.

This is good to know, I have been trying to find out what the difference is.

cestjoel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Country flag
I have used several brands of shampoo. My favorite is still HoneyDew. It leave really thick foam suds with my foam cannon. However, it does have very minimal amounts of gloss enhancers (polymers).

I have a ceramic coating on my car and those enhancers kinda cover the ceramic coating properties/characteristics. So, I actually opted for their Matte Auto Wash, as it doesn’t any residue or enhancers.

My favorite is still McKee’s37 Sio2 Auto Wash, as it’s a good compliment to the coating. However, it has very very minimal suds in my foam cannon. I end up using a lot more soap than I would with the HoneyDew.

So, yeah - all soaps aren’t created equal. Lol. I would just buy sample sizes of the soaps you’re interested in and then commit to the gallon size. I still have a full gallon of HoneyDew if anyone wants it? Lol
Sponsored