ExVTEC

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
It shouldn't need much. May some clay and iron remover and a 1 step for minor scratches. You can do that yourself. Plenty of youtube videos on it.

I am looking into it but everyone is quoting me a ton of money even though the car practically brand new. I bought it 7 days ago so there shouldn't be a need to correct my paint right? They're quoting me $1500 that seems quite high for a ceramic coat on a brand new car. Idk, maybe i'm wrong.

Thatguyraw

I don’t own a civic
First Name
Raw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra
Country flag
I am looking into it but everyone is quoting me a ton of money even though the car practically brand new. I bought it 7 days ago so there shouldn't be a need to correct my paint right? They're quoting me $1500 that seems quite high for a ceramic coat on a brand new car. Idk, maybe i'm wrong.
Pick up a starter kit and do it yourself, Clay rag, all in one wax and cheap DA polisher and some pads. Shoot me a massage and I could guide you on what to buy. This kit is sold out but check out his video.

https://shinesupply.com/collections/shine-kits/products/paint-correction-starter-kit

nine2nine

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Touring,2006 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4
Country flag
Don't waste your money on ceramic coating.I had my truck done and I wouldn't do it again.Just wax a couple times a year and it just as good.
Sponsored