Checking Tire Pressure via Headunit

CANMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Sure someone is going to be quick to throw up a direct link to the manual but does anyone know how to check tire pressure from the headunit? I have found the TPMS reset, but not where you can see/monitor current tire pressure for the vehicle.

Wasn't able to find this in the quick reference guide for the car, and haven't downloaded a full copy of the manual yet.

Thanks in advance!
CANMAN
Sponsored

RedFiver13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Honda uses an indirect tire pressure monitoring system on this car. It doesn't have pressure sensors so they don't have a number to display. They use the wheel speed sensor to determine if one tire is rotating differently than the rest to indicate a tire losing pressure. I hate this system personally but what are you going to do?

OP
OP
CANMAN

CANMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Honda uses an indirect tire pressure monitoring system on this car. It doesn't have pressure sensors so they don't have a number to display. They use the wheel speed sensor to determine if one tire is rotating differently than the rest to indicate a tire losing pressure. I hate this system personally but what are you going to do?
Ah good call. Now that you mention it I remember reading another post about the indirect pressure sensors and I should have remembered. Thanks for the post man!
Sponsored