Check it out! Brief Year End Review

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring/2016 Toyota Rav4 SE
Almost a year with my Civic... It's a love and hate relationship, mostly love though. I finally got to do some little things here and there to get her where I want her and she's almost there. I'm happy to say I was able to put on some 2015 Accord Sport wheels on her today before the new year! Have a look guys! Thoughts? Happy New Year everyone!
Honda Civic 10th gen Check it out! Brief Year End Review IMG_20161231_173548_451
Honda Civic 10th gen Check it out! Brief Year End Review 20161231_181501

cFit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-L, 2015 Ford Edge Titanium, 2014 Ford Escape Titanium (Winter Car)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Almost a year with my Civic... It's a love and hate relationship, mostly love though. I finally got to do some little things here and there to get her where I want her and she's almost there. I'm happy to say I was able to put on some 2015 Accord Sport wheels on her today before the new year! Have a look guys! Thoughts? Happy New Year everyone!
IMG_20161231_173548_451.jpg
20161231_181501.jpg
Thumbs Up!!!! Great choice, I thought about the 2016-2017 accord sport rims as an upgrade too....
I really like it! Looks very polished and refined....

Stevescivicx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic couple ex-t
20161231_181501.jpg
Looks fantastic. It's really a nice look.

KimO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Honda Civic EX, 2016 Honda EX-TL Rallye Red
Country flag
20161231_181501.jpg
Car looks great with them! Very nice looking car. :headbang:

JS2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000 , Jeep
Vehicle Showcase
looks great, the wheels fit it well, nice choice. Your Civic looks really well polished/shiny , do you have a particular detailing routine / products that you use ?

OP
OP
JDCivicXTouring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wheels look great.

You get problems with salt living in HI?
Thanks man!

Not so far, I don't live that close to the ocean, a little more inland. I do know it's a problem for those who live a little closer to the beach/ocean and don't wash their cars often, they tend to rust real bad.

OP
OP
JDCivicXTouring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looks great, the wheels fit it well, nice choice. Your Civic looks really well polished/shiny , do you have a particular detailing routine / products that you use ?
Thank you very much!

Well nothing fancy when it comes to washing her. I work construction and this is my daily so she just got a wash before this pic. Usually the car is somewhat muddy from the construction site I work on. So I tend to wash it asap so the red dirt doesn't stain the paint.

I usually do a two bucket routine. One with soap and water, the other with just water. I use Chemical Guy products all the way, from the wash and wax soap, the tire dressing, and some waxes and spray waxes and detailers.

It wasn't too dirty this time, so I did the following; 2 bucket method and finished it off with a spray detailer that chemical guys offer. I think it's pretty decent. Not as detailed as I'd like it to be, but it gets the job done haha.

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Definitely a brief review.

So what do you hate about it?

Love the 18's too!

OP
OP
JDCivicXTouring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Definitely a brief review.

So what do you hate about it?

Love the 18's too!
Haha thanks, I didn't wanna type a long one, so just kept it as brief as I could.

I really hate the rattles here and there. Especially the rear speaker deck one. It literally drives me insane that I can't listen to my music the way I want. The car even spent a day at the dealership, "supposedly," getting sound deadening done. They said they insulated most gaps on the deck, but I say not really.
My front passenger seat also rattles, got that fixed too, but it came back. If you slap the seat hard enough it will stop! Lol. Also got this weird grinding sound when you start it up, other than that I love the car haha. Everything got some quirks, this bad girl has a few lol.

87elco

First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 el camino ls swap, 18 civic 6speed, 86 Porsche 911 (euro spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Haha thanks, I didn't wanna type a long one, so just kept it as brief as I could.

I really hate the rattles here and there. Especially the rear speaker deck one. It literally drives me insane that I can't listen to my music the way I want. The car even spent a day at the dealership, "supposedly," getting sound deadening done. They said they insulated most gaps on the deck, but I say not really.
My front passenger seat also rattles, got that fixed too, but it came back. If you slap the seat hard enough it will stop! Lol. Also got this weird grinding sound when you start it up, other than that I love the car haha. Everything got some quirks, this bad girl has a few lol.
Any problems with fitment or bumps I might get these tomorrow lol
Sponsored