Adam16T

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX
Country flag
Point of this is a check in with how everyone is doing.... Having a great day let us know... Bad day...Vent. Suhhh's Racial thread made me realize there are users on here that may need a lift up or just a smile and hey we got your back or Congrats.
Sponsored

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag
Doing okay It's Friday and that is always a good thing.

OP
OP
Adam16T

Adam16T

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX
Country flag
Doing spring cleaning. Not fun but worth the effort in the end.

xcoreflyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport (Traded in), 2022 BIG PRIUS
Country flag
I am doing not bad, found out i failed my second CPA exam Thursday but i pick up 1 of my firearm today.

OP
OP
Adam16T

Adam16T

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX
Country flag
I am doing not bad, found out i failed my second CPA exam Thursday but i pick up 1 of my firearm today.
Sorry to hear about the exam. My friend failed 3 times. He almost gave up. 4th time he nailed it.

Congrats on the gun.

OP
OP
Adam16T

Adam16T

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX
Country flag
My days was going good, Like I posted before we were doing our major spring cleaning. Windows are always last. Well.... I moved the curtain in the extra bedroom, SHIT!!!!! Home owners worse nightmare. A small hole in the wall, and a ton on sawdust and dirt and shit on the floor. Termites. Cleaned it up. Gonna call a pest control place Monday. I hope this doesn't get expensive.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
My days was going good, Like I posted before we were doing our major spring cleaning. Windows are always last. Well.... I moved the curtain in the extra bedroom, SHIT!!!!! Home owners worse nightmare. A small hole in the wall, and a ton on sawdust and dirt and shit on the floor. Termites. Cleaned it up. Gonna call a pest control place Monday. I hope this doesn't get expensive.
Hate to tell you this but they do a lot of damage in a short amount of time a friend noticed this in his house ( on Long Island) . We open up the wall two upright studs looked like Swiss cheese. End result was it was a load bearing wall which had to be rebuilt. Once again this was on Long Island and almost every house has termite damage including the house I lived in for 46 years.hope you caught the damage before it got bad

Hasdrubal

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si sedan, 2015 Fit, 2009 Ridgeline
Country flag
That's terrible. I had termites a few years ago but got real lucky, they started eating a trim piece first. Got them all with some hardware store poison the first day, then tore the wall apart and found no internal damage.

Hope yours isn't too bad.

OP
OP
Adam16T

Adam16T

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX
Country flag
Well the termite company was here... Yes we have a major infestation but its just starting. So they are going all out. Will, inject termite killer under our slab, into the walls they scanned and found signs of activity, (Only 2 walls). Then inject into the ground all around the house and property. Full package. It will be bonded for 10 years. Cost 1k. Worth it to protect our home.

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag
Def worth it Anything you invest in your home will come back to you in the future
Sponsored