First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
Clutch pedal clicking is a norm for all Honda's
I had mine fixed under warranty, they ended up replacing the clutch master cylinder to fix the issue. Seems to have fixed it. It was weird, the clutch pedal would click as you released it but only when it was warmer out.
Sponsored

nick_takov

First Name
Nikola
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R R-21190
Country flag
I had mine fixed under warranty, they ended up replacing the clutch master cylinder to fix the issue. Seems to have fixed it. It was weird, the clutch pedal would click as you released it but only when it was warmer out.

That's exactly what happens to me , when is warmed up and when its warm it would click towards the bottom. I had same thing in the S2000 and changing clutch master cylinder it fixed it. Ill wait a bit and go get it done just dont want to have my car at dealer again..

nothome17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 is 350 F
Country flag
For the Clutch Master Cylinder click/squeak. Once your warranty goes out, you can use this DIY to fix it. Spray"White Lithium Grease" on the CMC.

Have to do this to my 2006 TSX and 2008 Acura TLS.

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
That's exactly what happens to me , when is warmed up and when its warm it would click towards the bottom. I had same thing in the S2000 and changing clutch master cylinder it fixed it. Ill wait a bit and go get it done just dont want to have my car at dealer again..
Did you have that done recently on your S2k? I saw a nice red S2k at my dealership earlier this week when I was having my steering wheel replaced.

nick_takov

First Name
Nikola
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R R-21190
Country flag
Did you have that done recently on your S2k? I saw a nice red S2k at my dealership earlier this week when I was having my steering wheel replaced.
I wish it was me , I miss that car :( I sold mine earlier this year I thought I wont miss it or want it anymore once I got the R. As soon as nice weather came around in May I regret that I didn't keep it..
Sponsored