Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Country flag
When you alter your vehicle you don't just throw crap at it and hope it works, this forum is a great resource of unlimited answers . there is no dump questions just dumbaSSes.
you could just offer a thread then showing what he could do instead of saying he should of been a tuner, your just a dumbass
Sponsored

OP
OP
vitae_essence

vitae_essence

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BB CTR-43405
Country flag
Yep, though I think what you did should suffice. Hmm, we’re at the limit of my knowledge here, and seems like we might be at the limit of others’ knowledge as well, after doing a search on here for this issue. The only thing I can recommend is to go back through to ensure you plugged everything in tightly, and that there are no leaks.
I got it all cleared now. What worked was disconnecting the battery and then joining together the negative and positive cables and leaving them tied together for an hour or so, lost track of time (it's hot outside in TX today).
After that, started the car and left it running with AC off for 15mins. Then turned it off and let it sit for a minute and start it again. Took it for a 20 min drive or so and needed fuel so stopped at Costco to fill up and then when I got back in the car and started it...all lights and errors gone!

OP
OP
vitae_essence

vitae_essence

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BB CTR-43405
Country flag
you could just offer a thread then showing what he could do instead of saying he should of been a tuner, your just a dumbass
If he would of linked a thread that someone has had this happen to with exact problem I had..I would of not been mad at all. But he flat out assumed I didn't know what I was doing or that I did not research. I don't get why people have to come across so course instead of just offering help. If you're going to reply in a passive-aggressive manner..then don't reply at all is what I think. The world has enough 'elitists'. Just be humble.

Sleepy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 CW
Country flag
If he would of linked a thread that someone has had this happen to with exact problem I had..I would of not been mad at all. But he flat out assumed I didn't know what I was doing or that I did not research. I don't get why people have to come across so course instead of just offering help. If you're going to reply in a passive-aggressive manner..then don't reply at all is what I think. The world has enough 'elitists'. Just be humble.
The ironic thing is if he knew anything about FK8 parts he would have known the Eventuri parts don’t require a tune in the first place. For future reference OP, just know that your dash will light up with tons of warnings/errors anytime you do anything sensor or battery removal related. As mentioned before just drive a few miles and it will all clear.

OP
OP
vitae_essence

vitae_essence

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BB CTR-43405
Country flag
The ironic thing is if he knew anything about FK8 parts he would have known the Eventuri parts don’t require a tune in the first place. For future reference OP, just know that your dash will light up with tons of warnings/errors anytime you do anything sensor or battery removal related. As mentioned before just drive a few miles and it will all clear.
10-4 Sleepy. Thank you for your positive input!

fatherpain

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR - CW, 1996 Honda Accord EX coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@vitae_essence

This link may prove useful in the future if planning to mod and maintain your FK8.

on bottom of post #1 there is a clickable table of contents for many DIY mods maintenance items with detailed photos and descriptions. :)

OP
OP
vitae_essence

vitae_essence

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BB CTR-43405
Country flag
@vitae_essence

This link may prove useful in the future if planning to mod and maintain your FK8.

on bottom of post #1 there is a clickable table of contents for many DIY mods maintenance items with detailed photos and descriptions. :)
The time you have taken to do this is nothing shy of above and beyond for this community. Thank you for sharing this and handing down your knowledge that you have gathered from others, as well as your own trial and tribulations, onto people like me who are just getting into modifying the car. A reply like this is much appreciated because it shows the kind of person you are (humble) with the realization of you were once in the same position.

I've had the car for close to a year now and have learned really quick that once you do one thing aftermarket...you quickly catch the bug. Which is why I was holding off for awhile =p.