18CarEnthusiast18

First Name
N/A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
I wouldn't want more bare bones I would want one with more options. More is better!! Like AWD would be really nice and would be worth 40's. They about need to be AWD if they want to price themselves with the competition of STI and RS. Without AWD they are priced right at current MSRP. The RS and STI are priced right at their MSRP.

typeaarrr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
typeaarrr
Country flag
That is true. I feel the US spec CTR is already bare bones too. They don’t even come with the side plastic pieces in the engine bay that covers the fenders. US spec import cars always seem to be bare bones compared to their native country or other foreign counterparts. Another example is the US spec ITR that didn’t come with Recaro seats like it’s Japanese spec brother.
It's because Americans are poorer than other countries. The average median income is $57-59k per year. A CTR cost $34k. That's a little more than half the income.

The only way to make the CTR affordable is to remove stuff out of the car.

Last edited:
OP
OP
jdogcarroll

jdogcarroll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 honda civic coupe ex-t lunar silver
Well the original plan was to have smaller 18" wheels, no wing, probably no led lights, possibly the sport infotainment. I honestly cant remember where I heard that.. All those options would bring it closer to $30k which is more like it. There was a document posted last year that showed it but I was wondering if anything further was posted on this. Thanks!
Sponsored