Cheap Slotted (not drilled) front rotors for the FK8??

Matt-10611

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 type r
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For the front:
I found the ebc usr2028 slotted fronts on Ebay, including the shipping from the UK, they were much cheaper than i could find them in the USA.
Haven't installed on my R yet. But they held up to a good beating on previous vehicles.
For the rear:
RK7802 – Solid
USR7802 – Slotted
GD7802 – Dimple and Slotted
Will be the part numbers for the matching rear rotors, which should be available sometime in early 2020, per email from ebc.
Centric supposedly offers slotted rears, 126.40101SR, right and 126.40101SL, left, but centric doesn't like to answer emails. And I haven't found anyone who can actually get them.
Sponsored

nxt3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
For the front:
I found the ebc usr2028 slotted fronts on Ebay, including the shipping from the UK, they were much cheaper than i could find them in the USA.
Haven't installed on my R yet. But they held up to a good beating on previous vehicles.
For the rear:
RK7802 – Solid
USR7802 – Slotted
GD7802 – Dimple and Slotted
Will be the part numbers for the matching rear rotors, which should be available sometime in early 2020, per email from ebc.
Centric supposedly offers slotted rears, 126.40101SR, right and 126.40101SL, left, but centric doesn't like to answer emails. And I haven't found anyone who can actually get them.

Has anyone tried out those Stoptech Slotted Rears? They're on Tire Rack.

nxt3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
I did, it looks nice but that's pretty much it. No much different than the stock rear rotor
Dang man. Sorry that didn't work out for ya. At the same time, thanks for the save ? I'll just get the Centric OEM replacements then.

FifStreet

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 PMM Civic Type R '07 MR Fit Sport (RIP)
Country flag
Has anyone tried out those Stoptech Slotted Rears? They're on Tire Rack.
I have them. They are newly installed so I haven't pushed them yet. I probably won't until autocross starts up around here next year (May?). But I also changed pads at the same time (Hawk 5.0) and front rotors (EBC slotted) so it will be difficult for me to know exactly what the reason was for any performance changes. But so far under some spirited driving I haven't noticed much difference other than less brake dust.
Sponsored