imcrspy

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
One of my friends had a Veloster N press car so we decided to do some canyon driving to see how it held up.

Here's a link to my build:
https://www.civicx.com/threads/proper-fk7-build-sonic-grey-sport.31493/

Ultimately my car accelerated slightly quicker. I'm running the VitViper turbo I picked up from @LilToTo17 along with an RV6 DP/UP, Invidia Q300, Depo FMIC, and Mishimoto Intake Box. DRob has me running 23psi on 91 right now and car feels quick. Once he's done i'll do some dyno pulls and see where i'm at. The setup sounds AMAZING at wot.

Handling was on par so seriously kudos to Honda for making the FK7 a fantastic chassis. My current suspension consists of an FK8 RSB, Eibach Sport kit springs, and RCA's. The Veloster N was running PZero's while i'm on 245 Indy 500's. I can definitely go faster but a) we were single laning on a public canyon road and b) the stock fk7 shocks are severely under dampened to handle rough spirited driving.

It's kind of hard to tell distance wise but because we're on a public road, i'm not trying to stay on his ass. My power setup is also pretty new so i'm still getting use to everything. I've had a few intercooler hoses pop off because I didn't seat them properly when installing, but i've readjusted and retightened everything and haven't had any issues since. the first 2/3 of the video i'm pretty much running 50-60% throttle and towards the end start going 70-80%.

Sponsored