First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not sure if that’s doable or not but is there a way to change the volume of the door lock when you lock your car doors? Sometimes I walk away from my car and I hear it beep once but I get far enough and I have a hard time hearing the second beep. Im hard of hearing as it is but was wondering if there’s a setting somewhere. Thanks.
Sponsored

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not sure if that’s doable or not but is there a way to change the volume of the door lock when you lock your car doors? Sometimes I walk away from my car and I hear it beep once but I get far enough and I have a hard time hearing the second beep. Im hard of hearing as it is but was wondering if there’s a setting somewhere. Thanks.
Unfortunately there is no way of changing the volume of that through the settings. You have a choice of having it either ON/OFF. With that said, I myself just rely on the flash of the turn signals to indicate a successful lock/unlock. But I do understand the need/want to be able to hear your car from afar. I’m sure it’s doable to someone who really tinkers with the unit itself or software...

RGBee

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Well really if it beeps once it’ll do the second beep. So as long as you hear the first on you’re good. On the other hand when you hear it panic beeping then you know it wasn’t locked. Just lock the car with the remote if you want to be sure it’s locked