First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2014 Kia Optima SX-t, 2010 Chevy Traverse LTZ
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got the the card with the number of the used CQuartz Finest coating so its legit. Every product used was CarPro and Chemical Guys.
All this for 495€.
I know the brand is handled and run quite differently in many countries, so this plays a very large roll in why your price was drastically lower. CQuartz and many other professional coatings within the US have set MAP (minimum available price) prices which you are not allowed to sell the product below. And I can tell you most of the major brand professional coatings (CQuartz, Opti-Coat Pro, 22ple Mistico, Modesta, Gtechniq) you will be lucky to find one for under $1k in the US. It's a totally different market in the US then it is in other parts of the world.
Sponsored

GSquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R (SGP), 2017 Civic Type-R (PMM - SOLD), 2015 Civic Si (Sold), 2013 Si Turbo (Sold)
Country flag
I know the brand is handled and run quite differently in many countries, so this plays a very large roll in why your price was drastically lower. CQuartz and many other professional coatings within the US have set MAP (minimum available price) prices which you are not allowed to sell the product below. And I can tell you most of the major brand professional coatings (CQuartz, Opti-Coat Pro, 22ple Mistico, Modesta, Gtechniq) you will be lucky to find one for under $1k in the US. It's a totally different market in the US then it is in other parts of the world.
I'm counting it as my "ADM" on the Type-R since I didn't pay any. (Except I get something in return!) :dunno:

sdmk261

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic hatchback ST
Country flag
I got the the card with the number of the used CQuartz Finest coating so its legit. Every product used was CarPro and Chemical Guys.
All this for 495€.
I don't doubt they used the products they claimed to. You're also in a different country so product/labor costs are going to be very different.

If the job was less then $1,000 in the U.S. I would question things like:

Did they also clay and polish the paint beforehand? Did they wash the car with an iron remover? Did they clean out the wheels with a brush and brake dust remover?

CEPA_Si

Detailing Guru
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2014 Kia Optima SX-t, 2010 Chevy Traverse LTZ
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don't doubt they used the products they claimed to. You're also in a different country so product/labor costs are going to be very different.

If the job was less then $1,000 in the U.S. I would question things like:

Did they also clay and polish the paint beforehand? Did they wash the car with an iron remover? Did they clean out the wheels with a brush and brake dust remover?
If they did it for under $1k in the US there is no way they used CQuartz Finest flat out as installers are not permitted to sell it that cheap. You will likely not see CQuartz Professional for under $1k either. Now if you want CQuartz Classic or UK you could very likely get those 2 products in that price range.

ikbenben

Belgium spec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic 1.5T Sport Plus HB
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Pretty expensive. I feel almost sorry for you guys :)
Sponsored