Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
  • Banned
is it difficult to ceramic coat? i was going to get the kit from autozone, think it was mcguires.
i already use the spray wax. but want to try and get more shiny lol
Sponsored

Suma Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIVICX
Country flag
It is not difficult in applying it per se. But the tricky part is when/how to wipe it off. If it's done improperly, you''ll see hight points/hazing. But if you know how to polish, you can always polish it off.

MrJustin81

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
I want to give suma’s ceramic spray a shout out here. Super easy to apply and it’s been a good month, with some heavy heavy rains, so that may have helped, but the amount of bugs I’m collecting is maybe 1/20th now vs usual and still feels abd looks like I waxed it a few days ago.

Suma Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIVICX
Country flag
I want to give suma’s ceramic spray a shout out here. Super easy to apply and it’s been a good month, with some heavy heavy rains, so that may have helped, but the amount of bugs I’m collecting is maybe 1/20th now vs usual and still feels abd looks like I waxed it a few days ago.
Your feedback is much appreciated! We develop the formulas in-housed, designed for professional results while easy to use. The same nanotech is used on the mirror coating to prevent fading.

MrJustin81

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
I really love the spray. I BELIEVE, the last time I washed the car was early July. Hard to find m/make time with full time single parent of two, full time job, taking care of a house and having a 1 year old 2x a week plus going over to help the BM. It’s rained hard a couple times but I continue to be impressed.

Honda Civic 10th gen ceramic coating 7853B63F-417D-42FF-BA09-0A081F3FAEA6

Honda Civic 10th gen ceramic coating B86CB02A-EB1F-42B6-9D73-176C91ACE7B0

OP
OP
Tyler.iguess

Tyler.iguess

Banned
Banned
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
  • Banned
My car beads up water to the point i almost need to dry my trunk off before opening it when it rains lol